Phanteks PH-TC14S vs. Noctua NH-D15

CoolZakCZ

The title is pretty self-explanatory. My question is, which do you guys think is better? What are the pros/cons of each one, and which one will over-all give better cooling performance? Please give me an unbias answer, just because you may have never heard of/used one or the other, please don't say it's bad just because of that. With that being said, if you have experience with either one, please do feel free to let me know how your experience was with it.

NOTE: Since this is planning for my first ever build, I am not experienced much at all with water cooling. If you know of a simple, risk-free water cooler that costs about the same and performs better, feel fee to let me know.

Noctua:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd15

Phanteks:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc14sbk

Phanteks

Cheaper, looks good

Noctua

quieter, cooler

and then a wild card the dark rock pro 3

Looks better, quieter, cooler

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Phanteks

Cheaper, looks good

Noctua

quieter, cooler

and then a wild card the dark rock pro 3

Looks better, quieter, cooler

den theres the 212 evo. looks ugly, cool temps but best for the fucking price. its 27 bucks like wtf cheap and gud

The PH-TC14S is smaller. The NH-D15 performs better and is quieter. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I vote for the Noctua. Also, seek out the new Noctua NH-D15S. It has better compatibility. Only one fan included though, but the performance is pretty much the same as the NH-D15 with two fans.

Review here:

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

noctua, ugly fans but you cant beat the quiet and temps

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives