Your thoughts on Razer?

KarateHottie93

I have been using the Naga since the day the original came out. I paralyzed my left arm and because of it I have managed to get high arena ratings on WoW in every season I pushed until I quit. My SWTOR Naga has seen better days and I want to replace it. I got the new Naga but it came DOA, the build quality doesn't feel very solid either.

Is it just my experience or has their quality decreased in the last few years? I'm pretty sentimental with this brand but idk...I'm considering using my refund money on one of those Naga knockoffs.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Can't speak from personal experience bu I've heard a lot of people complaining about razer build quality.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

taipan's been working for 2 years without issue now - so far so good - waiting to see how long it lasts - my old canyon mouse lasted 7. If it reaches/beats that then I'd say they are good.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Lot's Complain, Lot's love, Is Like Religion... Dude :o Razer is a religion *takes a blunt*

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

great mice ok keyboards not the best. if you want good go with corsair

taipan's been working for 2 years without issue now - so far so good - waiting to see how long it lasts - my old canyon mouse lasted 7. If it reaches/beats that then I'd say they are good.

From what I know, the only thing I'd consider buying from them is a mouse. 

Damn haha so their mouses are good...and that's what I'm having trouble with.

Also to the first comment, I'm considering the Scimitar but it's not out yet :/

Damn haha so their mouses are good...and that's what I'm having trouble with.

Also to the first comment, I'm considering the Scimitar but it's not out yet :/

what types of games do you play? mmo? fps? rpg? wat?

what types of games do you play? mmo? fps? rpg? wat?

Haha WoW only pretty much and since I play at a high rating with essentially one arm I need a Naga or Naga clone.

Shit products, shit mice

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Haha WoW only pretty much and since I play at a high rating with essentially one arm I need a Naga or Naga clone.

razer ceo got mad when they made da knockoff scimintar so idk maybe go for it

I have a Razer Scarab, its amazing. That's all though, they seem to be going down hill.

Well goddamn baby, at least they still make good mouse pads.

razer ceo got mad when they made da knockoff scimintar so idk maybe go for it

Well hell shit, brother. Sounds like a good idea then.

https://youtu.be/E8p2n5DztU4?t=30m5s

nah. Known lots of people that went through multiple naga's as well while playing WoW. Stuff just ain't quality. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

no i need to reprahse it. RAZER got mad at CORSAIR for copying the naga into now what is known as the scimintar

Well, I've had it for a long time(like its 4-5 years old), so I don't know what their current mouse pads are like. I know their RGB mouse pad is shit, its not flat...

Well, I've had it for a long time(like its 4-5 years old), so I don't know what their current mouse pads are like. I know their RGB mouse pad is shit, its not flat...

I hate to be blunt here...especially to my self proclaimed egf, but...what in the goddamned fuck would anyone need an RGB mouse pad for?

I have been using the Naga since the day the original came out. I paralyzed my left arm and because of it I have managed to get high arena ratings on WoW in every season I pushed until I quit. My SWTOR Naga has seen better days and I want to replace it. I got the new Naga but it came DOA, the build quality doesn't feel very solid either.

Is it just my experience or has their quality decreased in the last few years? I'm pretty sentimental with this brand but idk...I'm considering using my refund money on one of those Naga knockoffs.

What do you mean by Naga knockoff... 

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

great mice ok keyboards not the best. if you want good go with corsair

Not great mice, horrible keyboards, agree with the corsair part for keyboards but I like some other mice brands better such as Logitech and Zowie.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Absolute waste of bloody money. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What do you mean by Naga knockoff...

The G600 and everything after that followed it. Not saying they are bad. I wish every mouse ever made had a num pad. Just saying that Razer did it first in 09, it blew up, everyone followed.

Used to be great. I've owned Razer mice and keyboards in the past and had no real complaints. Build quality did leave something to be desired, though. Now, Corsair and CM are killing it so there's really no reason to stick with Razer.

DeathAdder is their best mouse, and even then the build quality of the thing is questionable which is a shame because I really love the feel of it. 
Everything else doesn't stand out.
As a brand they're a nice "gateway" company, but that's the only positive thing I can say about them.