Your thoughts on Razer?

KarateHottie93

The G600 and everything after that followed it. Not saying they are bad. I wish every mouse ever made had a num pad. Just saying that Razer did it first in 09, it blew up, everyone followed.

I hate that idea, no offense.  I play FPS and I've never felt the need for a num pad, to me it just adds more unnecessary weight, making the mouse worse.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I hate that idea, no offense.  I play FPS and I've never felt the need for a num pad, to me it just adds more unnecessary weight, making the mouse worse.

Well I play 2200+ rated WoW arenas with one hand so it's kinda required. Not like I can use a mouse and keyboard at the same time if you read OP.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Their headsets and keyboards are an overpriced gimmicky joke and maybe only the old BlackWidow with Cherry switches was decent. I love the shape of the Deathadder though but I'm too afraid to get one because if may start falling apart like my previous Abyssus. In my opinion Razer seems to prefer cheap marketing tricks like RGB lightning on a fricking mousepad instead of quality. And yes, I do believe they are the Apple and Beats of PC gaming.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Well I play 2200+ rated WoW arenas with one hand so it's kinda required. Not like I can use a mouse and keyboard at the same time if you read OP.

MMO is so confusing to me...

Formerly TheFlurryGames

My Mamba would be fine if it didn't have to use synapse. 

MMO is so confusing to me...

Haha well basically every button on your keyboard gets put to use quite a bit. I have to manage to fit every ability on a mouse via macros and stuff. It's not easy lol but if not for Naga style mouses it would not be possible.

I have been using the Naga since the day the original came out. I paralyzed my left arm and because of it I have managed to get high arena ratings on WoW in every season I pushed until I quit. My SWTOR Naga has seen better days and I want to replace it. I got the new Naga but it came DOA, the build quality doesn't feel very solid either.

Is it just my experience or has their quality decreased in the last few years? I'm pretty sentimental with this brand but idk...I'm considering using my refund money on one of those Naga knockoffs.

Well if your not to worried about laser sensors why not check out the Roccar nyth also how long did you have the SWTOR naga for because I thinking about getting one for awhile but now I want to get the nyth white version that comes out sometime in November

Haha well basically every button on your keyboard gets put to use quite a bit. I have to manage to fit every ability on a mouse via macros and stuff. It's not easy lol but if not for Naga style mouses it would not be possible.

I'm just saying that I don't get why you can't use the buttons on your mouse if it can be on your keyboard, I've tried out MMO mice at stores and I can't get used to the feel of them, but that's just what I think.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I'm just saying that I don't get why you can't use the buttons on your mouse if it can be on your keyboard, I've tried out MMO mice at stores and I can't get used to the feel of them, but that's just what I think.

Well the thing is, I use my Naga's for a mouse and keyboard both since I can't use my left hand at all. I essentially do everything with one arm and without all the buttons it would not be possible.

Well if your not to worried about laser sensors why not check out the Roccar nyth also how long did you have the SWTOR naga for because I thinking about getting one for awhile but now I want to get the nyth white version that comes out sometime in November

Haha I've had my SWTOR Naga since they came out in either 2011/2012 ans my original Naga since 2009 when it came out. Both are perfect but the newest one the I tried felt cheap and was DOA.

Razer selling Chromas for 75€ in their OWN STORE during CES 2015 says enough about them. The keyboard is now +175€

They sell you a 10€ product from China for 175€

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

They make decent products, even if they go a bit overboard with their marketing at times.  Their build quality is fine, but it's their quality control that seems to be lacking.  Maybe if they took a little bit of their budget from marketing and put it into production... :P

[witty signature]

Really Really bad, ALL of their 2014 hardware is TERRIBLE!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Company that had terrible products when they started but have significantly improved over the years, they have great mice and keyboards but their headsets are still lacking.  Don't get me started on that RGB mousepad...

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Take a look at the Corsair Scimitar. I think it looks bad ass and I'm definitely getting it when it releases.

What' do you need so many buttons for?

Also your signature doesn't make any sense, if you can afford a 980Ti you can afford a better display. 980Ti is overkill at 1080P 60hz but not at 144hz.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What' do you need so many buttons for?

Also your signature doesn't make any sense, if you can afford a 980Ti you can afford a better display. 980Ti is overkill at 1080P 60hz but not at 144hz.

It's something you wouldn't understand unless you've used a mouse with so many buttons on it.

And I'm not sure how it doesn't make sense. Seems pretty straightforward, care to enlighten me?

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I've had my razer taipan for three years now and it's still rock solid. From my experience with my only razer product I really like the company, although that's pretty much all I can contribute =l hopefully my mouse will last me much longer (as in three to five more years) since I haven't been gaming much either, and the only use it gets is from me photoshopping stuff and browsing the webs

It's something you wouldn't understand unless you've used a mouse with so many buttons on it.

And I'm not sure how it doesn't make sense. Seems pretty straightforward, care to enlighten me?

I have a G502 and K95 RGB so lot's of buttons...

Why would anybody get a 980Ti for a 1080P screen while even something like 280X is overkill.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Haha I've had my SWTOR Naga since they came out in either 2011/2012 ans my original Naga since 2009 when it came out. Both are perfect but the newest one the I tried felt cheap and was DOA.

Sorry to hear that so why are you looking for a new mouse if your Nagas still work?

Sorry to hear that so why are you looking for a new mouse if your Nagas still work?

They are both just extremely worn out to the point where the button presses sometimes don't register or lag. Very rare but in a high rated WoW arena, it can lose a game.

I have a G502 and K95 RGB so lot's of buttons...

Why would anybody get a 980Ti for a 1080P screen while even something like 280X is overkill.

You obviously don't know what overkill is because my 290X doesn't even max all games and get consistent 60fps.

Games will get increasingly more demanding, no matter the resolution. You're better off to get the best you can afford because technology is unpredictable; this includes game development. I thought this was common knowledge amongst the technically savvy community. It amazes me how many people say GPUs like the 970 and 290X are overkill when they can't max every game out there with 60fps. Most people have a very warped view of "overkill" apparently.

Привет товарищ ))))

You obviously don't know what overkill is because my 290X doesn't even max all games and get consistent 60fps.

Games will get increasingly more demanding, no matter the resolution. You're better off to get the best you can afford because technology is unpredictable; this includes game development. I thought this was common knowledge amongst the technically savvy community. It amazes me how many people say GPUs like the 970 and 290X are overkill when they can't max every game out there with 60fps. Most people have a very warped view of "overkill" apparently.

If you play at 1080P with a 970 or 290X might aswell go back to consoles those cards can run 4K with no problems, my previous card was actually a Tri-X R9 290 and I've played Witcher 3 and GTA V maxed out on my 4K TV. Too bad it only had HDMI 1.4 so only 30hz, but hey wasn't that bad for third person games. My 980Ti now runs pretty much everything at 4K 60FPS if you turn some useless settings like AA down.

I ain't even starting about older games from 2012 or older, like Borderlands 2 which runs locked 60FPS at 4K on a R9 290/970 etc.

But this has nothing to do with Razer  :rolleyes:

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

If you play at 1080P with a 970 or 290X might aswell go back to consoles those cards can run 4K with no problems, my previous card was actually a Tri-X R9 290 and I've played Witcher 3 and GTA V maxed out on my 4K TV. Too bad it only had HDMI 1.4 so only 30hz, but hey wasn't that bad for third person games...

I ain't even starting about older games from 2012 or older, like Borderlands 2 which runs locked 60FPS at 4K on a R9 290/970 etc.

But this has nothing to do with Razer  :rolleyes:

Without sounding like too big of an asshole, I don't think you know what you're entirely talking about because a 970 and 290X can't max GTA V 60fps at 1080p. You also tell me I might as well be playing on a console when you're locked at 30Hz anyways....

post-132780-0-39975600-1440476007.png

30Hz isn't acceptable for games anymore--for any platform. I feel as if you're trying to troll me or something because what you're saying is almost leaving me in disbelief.

But you're right, this doesn't pertain to Razer. Nice chatting with ya.

Привет товарищ ))))