Half-Line Miami

qwertywarrior

Combination of the two best games ever  :)

Half-Line Miami is exactly what you think it is: a combination of Half-Life and Hotline Miami. Developer Thomas Kole combines the gravity gun and setting of the former with the top-down gameplay of the latter.

Released today on Kole's itch.io page, Half-Line Miami is a free download. It contains eight stages, with each one based on a section of Half-Life 2. There's also a level editor.

"I made this game as a declaration of my love for these two games, and as an experiment in game design," Kole said.

Check out how these two titles merge in the Half-Line Miami launch trailer below:

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Even though this doesn't belong in the news section and isn't following the news section posting guidelines I'm totally up for a top-down Hotline Miami-styled Half Life game that's at least as long as Half Life.

Ye ole' train

No Half Life 3 Confirmed? 

:(

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

The video clearly shows him taking hits.

Anything dying from 1 hit is a major part of what makes Hotline Miami what it is. Also, how the hell is he getting away with using that name?