Dream Computer

ddbtkd456

What would your dream computer have in it if you could only do it once and money wasn't an object?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

What would your dream computer have in it if you could only do it once and money wasn't an object?

the craziest water cooling with custom made case buy amd then get a zen cpu and dual gpu of fury x (that new model) also raid 0 on nvme intel PCI-e SSD's F*ck yeah.

get some crazy asrock extreme11 mobo with 64 GB ram oh yeah and for good measure a quadro neckless and when my neck gets tired put it my pc

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Ballin X99 Rig w/ a custom case from Caselabs/Parvum, full watercooling, and completely soundproofed somehow. And, of course, buy ATI, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Parvum, MNPCTECH, Caselabs, Ek, Primochill, and Bitspower and get them to make me totally ridiculous stuff for the rest of my life.

I like good humans and good food