present

Dylan94

Hi guys! I wanted  to buy a present for my brother's birthday, and I thought about a nice pair of headphone! The budget is around 100-150(super max) €... what would you suggest? It's for listening music and also if it has a microphone inside would be a good deal, with detachable cable. He usually listen to classical music.... I didn't want to buy something too heavy or too big... I was thinking about the sennheiser momentum 1.0 but the problem is that they cannot be bend, so it's quite  uncofortable to carry around! 

Any suggestion are welcome! thanks to everyone!

Anything but beats.

HD588s should be in that range

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

For mobile or home use?

Open/closed back?

Need to be portable?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

For mobile or home use?

Open/closed back?

Need to be portable?

for both use, cause he is at home but he travels also a lot, the portability yes but it doesn't have to be super tiny or something like that! about the back is totally indifferent! for my taste I would say closed so it doesn't go dust inside, but that's not the most important!

HD588s should be in that range

thanks!!! I will check them!

Anything but beats.

that's for SURE!!!! xD ahahhahahahah

I wouldn't recommend the HD558's for mobile use. But the M40X would be a good one.

Formerly known as TumbleButt (I won't send dick pics now, I'll just send lemons instead (rotting lemons from now on). Recommend the M50X, I'll send you a rotting lemon... because thats what you are, a rotting lemon...)

I wouldn't recommend the HD558's for mobile use. But the M40X would be a good one.

thanks! M40X seems cool!!! 

Does Anyone have any other suggestion?