Neptune - NZXT Switch 810 Water Cooled Build

joejoe69

I have Silverstone filtered grills that I can just remove the mesh from and it can look just as good. Thanks for your insight!

I have both and the quality is night and day.

post-35474-0-90379100-1375959566.jpg

post-35474-0-63747400-1375959606.jpg

The Caselabs are thick heavy aluminum with tapped threaded holes for mounting. The Silverstone's grills are cheap plastic and if you're not careful when mounting then the screw will eat right through the plastic. Believe me Silverstone's do not even compare.

BoratVeryNice.jpg

Sweet build dude.

Love the black and blue, that's my personal favourite. Really really well done.

Thanks guys!!

I have both and the quality is night and day.

attachicon.gifDSCN0610.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCN0656.JPG

The Caselabs are thick heavy aluminum with tapped threaded holes for mounting. The Silverstone's grills are cheap plastic and if you're not careful when mounting then the screw will eat right through the plastic. Believe me Silverstone's do not even compare.

I may have to reconsider with the Caselabs grill. Thanks again for showing me.

is this not u?

"Project Shift"

Damn, you got me!!

Pfff... Women... Right?? Eheheh :D

Exactly....until I need to get some. They're the devil, I tell you!!

Dat HDD

At one point, it was going to be two of them.

Wow man looks awesome nice job!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

What a beautiful build!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

That is one sexy build!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Asus Z87 PRO | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 | Graphics Card: Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II OC | SSD128GB Samsung 840 Evo  | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Case: CM Storm Scout 2 | Monitor: 2x LG 22EA53VQ IPS 

That is one sexy build!

Thanks!!

I love the colour scheme, just wow... I'd love to water cool my system and make it look as awesome as that!

Thanks!! I never thought I could do it too but I managed to do more than I expected, lol.

sweet build

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

sweet build

Thanks!! I just completed the laying of 3M CF Di-Noc on the entire case. Here's a sneak peek at it.

post-17862-0-77042000-1376512402.jpg

So.....Much...Blue....MUST HAVE NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Very impressive. Always wanted to do water cooling but i don't want to fuck it up and i have no clue what parts to buy lol. 

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

i really like ur rig. can't imagine if all the blue is red. i'd love it so much. im a red guy(guess my build gives it away lmao :P)

Thanks!! It would require an ROG board and instead of a pastel red, I'd use a clear red with clear water blocks. Pastel red would look a bit pinkish.

Very impressive. Always wanted to do water cooling but i don't want to fuck it up and i have no clue what parts to buy lol.

Thanks!! In the beginning, I've always wondered the same but you'll never know until you do it yourself. I started with a pre-built XSPC bay res kit and found its flaws. I then moved to a tube res and separate pump system with more rads but I ran out of space and went from a mid tower to a full tower Switch 810. The bug eventually bit me hard so I went as far as what you see now and filled up the case with as much rads and components. Do some research and find advantages and flaws of others' systems and then try to apply it to yours.

Thanks!! It would require an ROG board and instead of a pastel red, I'd use a clear red with clear water blocks. Pastel red would look a bit pinkish.

Thanks!! In the beginning, I've always wondered the same but you'll never know until you do it yourself. I started with a pre-built XSPC bay res kit and found its flaws. I then moved to a tube res and separate pump system with more rads but I ran out of space and went from a mid tower to a full tower Switch 810. The bug eventually bit me hard so I went as far as what you see now and filled up the case with as much rads and components. Do some research and find advantages and flaws of others' systems and then try to apply it to yours.

Would you say the Switch 810 is good or even relatively easy to do a custom lope in?

Would you say the Switch 810 is good or even relatively easy to do a custom lope in?

I started with a Corsair Carbide 500R but I easily ran out of room once I started going the custom loop route. Of course, if you go higher in quality through Corsair's Obsidian series, you gotta pay much more. At the time of my build, the 900D wasn't available yet and the 800D didn't offer what I wanted. Although the NZXT Switch 810 was covered in more plastic than steel than the average Obsidian case, it still had more PCI-E slots, more radiator mount options, and more airflow at a more affordable price. Long story short, yes.

I started with a Corsair Carbide 500R but I easily ran out of room once I started going the custom loop route. Of course, if you go higher in quality through Corsair's Obsidian series, you gotta pay much more. At the time of my build, the 900D wasn't available yet and the 800D didn't offer what I wanted. Although the NZXT Switch 810 was covered in more plastic than steel than the average Obsidian case, it still had more PCI-E slots, more radiator mount options, and more airflow at a more affordable price. Long story short, yes.

Thank bro<3

Great work man!! admired

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

Mindblow

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader