Virtual Memory question..sort of.

Massa9

Is it possible to use system as a page file , but only a small amount compared to what Windows would manage automatically for all drives. 

I don't know the ins and outs of the game engines or Direct X or C++ ect., Until i do find out what i need to do to with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it's X-Ray engine, the only solution for crashing is a custom set page of about 3GB Min.  

Maybe there is a way , but searching with google is not the most elegant solution, Simply put it is not effective so far. Let's Say Engine uses 3GB of Memory , (if that) then it calls on the virtual memory and if it is not enough than CTD.  Changing it did help. But I want the engine to use system memory for what other games automatically would do. Is there any comprehensible way to go about this?  

How much RAM do you have? Physical RAM.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You can change pagefile to whatever you like. I wouldn't recommended using under 1/2 of your physical ram. But that won't really effect on how software are using pagefile. If its coded bad, you have to live with it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv