CAD - Amazon probably price error? 3570k for $88! + others

WTF buying these now

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

buys monitor to match the other monitor I brought for 170$

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I just Google it for fun and it was $350CAD for me

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

you know those are not Amazon proper, those a 3rd party sellers and could be

subject to other fees not listed. so be careful as they might not have the same

selling/return policies as Amazon does. just FYI.

Ugh im in ca. Cant buy the price fails

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

you know those are not Amazon proper, those a 3rd party sellers and could be

subject to other fees not listed. so be careful as they might not have the same

selling/return policies as Amazon does. just FYI.

Even if they cancel the order you can call Amazon service and complain about the inconvenience and they'll give you some credit to buy other stuff. The downside is you have cash that's in limbo for a week or two.

Bought the RAM, let's see if it actually works!

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Wtf canada

Learning from the US I see

Let us have our one moment where we don't get screwed for pricing.

Anyone else buy anything?

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

So I'm assuming it wouldn't be possible for a U.S. user such as myself to purchase these...? Damn shame if that's true.

Nope. Cant. I tried. SO sad. i need a new mobo and cpu for a folding rig. Can someone in canada buy this? I will wire money and 10$ fee per item when given confirmation of order. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

So I'm assuming it wouldn't be possible for a U.S. user such as myself to purchase these...? Damn shame if that's true.

Don't worry, nobody will get any of these.

The only thing anyone can get out of this, is a $10 Amazon credit if you complain.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Don't worry, nobody will get any of these.

The only thing anyone can get out of this, is a $10 Amazon credit if you complain.

BUT ITS 10$!!! 

Very nice indeed.

BUT ITS 10$!!! 

I know, which is why I placed an order too.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I know, which is why I placed an order too.

Should I enter a fake address? Or ship it to the lmg hq?

Should I enter a fake address? Or ship it to the lmg hq?

Why? Are you afraid of Amazon egging your house for trying to get a $10 credit?

Why? Are you afraid of Amazon egging your house for trying to get a $10 credit?

Cant ship to California.

Seems like they fixed most of the deals :| 

I see Everything $200 or more for me.

It was over long ago.

The sellers even sent out pathetic pity emails asking people to cancel their orders themselves.

It was over long ago.

The sellers even sent out pathetic pity emails asking people to cancel their orders themselves.

Really? I didn't get any emails or anything.

PC Specs: