Still havent been paid.....

Slottr

So, every year in my city we have a "carnival" type of thing come through for a week called the saskatoon ex. I decided for some easy cash i'd work there. So I did, worked the week and done. now two weeks later I still havent gotten the direct deposit in my bank account... anyone got any ideas? Should I be worried or just keep waiting?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Contact them as a first move, then take legal action if needed

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

call them?

I will be tomorrow when they open, just wondering what you all think about it though  :P

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Call the guy you reported to during that week. Probably your only option.

Call the guy you reported to during that week. Probably your only option.

I second this, or email him a bill.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Yeah I'd contact them asap otherwise this would become a police case. Remember to keep all PROOF that you worked there.

blackshades on

Yeah those Carny types aren't exactly famous for being trustworthy >.< 

Go there, find the manager or whatever and hulk smash him through the fucking wall. Then, anything you see that you like take with you. Make sure you storm out of there like "Fuck everyone!" so they're all like "Woah, what a badass." and they follow suit.

Go there, find the manager or whatever and hulk smash him through the fucking wall. Then, anything you see that you like take with you. Make sure you storm out of there like "Fuck everyone!" so they're all like "Woah, what a badass." and they follow suit.

That is literally the worst advise I've ever seen.

It's so bad it's brilliant!

You're like the Stephen Hawking of bad advise!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)