Dog problems

Hello my dog keeps peeing inside, how can i stop him from doing it.

Im out walking with him 8am for 15 min, 2pm for 30 min, 6pm for 20 min and around 10pm for 15 min.

He is a chinese crested dog if thats helps.

Is he new? Puppies do it if they are anxious. Also if he is a male he might be marking his territory. About the walks, I take my dog just twice a day, but like 30min - 90min at a time.

is it still a puppy? or already grown up?

Its 11 months old now, so hes not a puppy

Is it a virtual dog or a dog irl? Which game? Is it on PC or Console?

Its a irl dog

If he pees, wipe his nose in it, smack him on the nose. Be a little cruel, but do it as an instant response to violating whatever behavior you want of him. Dogs are smart, they'll get the message pretty quickly.

try something like this:

20-dog-shaming-photos-that-will-have-you

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

If he pees, wipe his nose in it, smack him on the nose. Be a little cruel, but do it as an instant response to violating whatever behavior you want of him. Dogs are smart, they'll get the message pretty quickly.

/solved

Dont work on him, tryed it already

try something like this:

20-dog-shaming-photos-that-will-have-you

No thanks

Us, have you tried turning it off and on again?

Can't find the on/off button

The thing that worked for my family and our dogs is that we kept a constant eye on the dog.

If it looked anxious or sniffed the ground it was time to go outside. 

After a few days of that the dog stopped peeing inside.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The thing that worked for my family and our dogs is that we kept a constant eye on the dog.

If it looked anxious or sniffed the ground it was time to go outside. 

After a few days of that the dog stopped peeing inside.

Im not able to keep a constant eye on the dog beuse school and stuff, but when he starts sniffing he usualy just go to sleep there

Im not able to keep a constant eye on the dog beuse school and stuff, but when he starts sniffing he usualy just go to sleep there

Well best of luck with getting this sorted out then. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

ah, you might need to try a manual reset or change the battery

We bought him refurbished so we didnt get the manuals, only got some papers thats says that we own him.

Dogs are Dogs...

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dogs are Dogs...

But what if dog is cat?

ahh i see, your warranty has long expired then. In that case, you can either buy a new D.O.G unit or accept the faults of the malfunctioning unit and cope with them, perhaps you could work with the system in order to minimise the occurance of these faults?

He might loose his balls and that is supposed to help but we are not sure, for some it works for some it dont

But what if dog is cat?

In that case serious repairs are expensive. the required technicians are far and varied (animal psychologists are usually kooks with no qualifications, and no references)

You are far better off doing in house debugging, and if in doubt utilising percussive maitenance.

He could have a hormone imbalance, that happened to my dog she just started peeing everywhere without noticing it. Apparently the hormone imbalance was caused because she was neutered to early.

I have a dog that will not go to the bathroom on a leash unless it can not stop it self from doing so. I learned this when it couldnt go in our back yard for a bit because of getting new fences and i tried standing outside with it on a leash for about 5 hours and would not go and went as soon as it got back inside the house and off the leash :(

When does he do it? My dog used to do it when nobody was home (She has abandonment issues) but in time it went away.

Give them treats when they go outside, my dogs now expect treatsfor simple things so don't go over board. Make sure he doesn't have a bladder problem. My dog wakes a 6am to bark at a dog that make his rounds peeing on mailboxes, 6 years she hasn't missed a day. Then time for her to go out. Around 2 is when you dog will start to shine, they know the deal by then.

If you can afford it, try taking him to training sessions.

If you can't, try buying the pads that absorb the urine and locate them around the house.

If it's a male, you can try neutering (cruel, but it's an option, 11 months might be too late).

Like ^he said, you have to be a little mean. All dogs are different, but they're intelligent creatures. Like my dog once bit off the harness and ran for a squirrel (he eventually comes back), and I was screaming at him for 30 minutes and he understood not to do it again.

Dogs can read human facial expressions, if that helps.

I produce music!