My recent bad luck.

Well im not, i keep my stuff fingerprint free and clean my stuff regularly.

When unboxing the C525 i was stressed. i had friends coming over real soon and i wanted to plug it in and make sure it would work before they arrived.

this is the reason why. Your worrying about it looking nice to much, then just usin it. -_-

He doesn't use the high end stuff - means #secondworldproblems, right?

well....

first world is the usa and other democracys.

second world is Russia/comunists

so...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Im replacing my setup 1 by 1 and this is how it has gone so far...

1. Gets a Asus Gladius mouse, the evening of the first night it gets a scratch after i tossed (it was dark and i was going to bed) my headset and accidently hit my mouse.

2. Gets a BenQ XL2420G monitor, gets a scratch on the foot after pivoting the screen when not fully raised.

3. Gets a Corsair K65 RGB keyboard, (im gonna RMA if i can) with a huge white mark on the wrist rest, the logo is tilted and Shift and N are uncomfortably harder to push down.

4. Gets a Logitech C525 webcam, scratches it during the unboxing (or if it was scratched even before i didn't check, the packaging had been victim of some brute force during delivery).

Tho my Cloud headset has been fine (got it between monitor and keyboard)  :D

Well at least you can buy (or maybe have bought for you) non essentials... just think about all of the children in impoverished parts of the world who are starving to death right now. Think about how many meals that shiny plastic garbage of yours would buy them if you sold it even in it's current state.

Life is far too short to moan about aesthetic trivialities. It works doesn't it? Will it stay in that shiny state forever? Try having kids and see how much you end up caring about how stuff looks.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Well at least you can buy (or maybe have bought for you) non essentials... just think about all of the children in impoverished parts of the world who are starving to death right now. Think about how many meals that shiny plastic garbage of yours would buy them if you sold it even in it's current state.

Life is far too short to moan about aesthetic trivialities. It works doesn't it? Will it stay in that shiny state forever? Try having kids and see how much you end up caring about how stuff looks.

Well, yes it does work...

now i feel terrible

sorry :(

Well, yes it does work...

now i feel terrible

Honestly... I used to be like you... obsessive to the point of making myself sick and then I had a lot bigger things to worry about suddenly spawn in my life. Here's another way to think about it - will you take them with you when you die? Material goods will be there long after we have departed... so what's more important.. really  ^_^

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Well my bad luck keeps continuing, now i have lice

Does anyone know how to get your headset lice free?

Well my bad luck keeps continuing, now i have lice

Does anyone know how to get your headset lice free?

Probably medicated shampoo, a haircut and better personal hygiene... ew  :wacko:

Probably medicated shampoo, a haircut and better personal hygiene... ew  :wacko:

Well they are gone now, and there is nothing wrong with my hygiene.

I tried on my little brother's new headset and when i put it on he was like "you know i have lice right?" and i was like o_o