Pressing SHIFT opens help windows

Rappelin

So i recently bought an Acer laptop for school, the Aspire V3-572G-55V4. And when I'm in any program, for example Notepad, and press left SHIFT it opens the windows help and support window for that program. Which is extremely annoying as I have to press Caps Lock(Or the right SHIFT button, which for some reason works as a Caps Lock button) to get a capital letter. An exception I've found is while browsing the web on google chrome, but then instead when SHIFT is pressed it opens the Chrome help centre. How do I fix this? I'm guessing the shift key is bound to help or something like that..

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

download sharp keys and remap the keys to the desired function. be careful where you get it from though I had a breakout in viruses and malware from one cite i got it from

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM