Help choose my headphones

iqmaldanial752

Okay guys, so I want to buy a good headphones. I usually gaming, listening to some MP3 musics (electro,dubstep,dance etc.) In my country, these pair of headphones are in my budget range. 

Here I'll list them :

Sennheiser HD419 (60$)

ATH-TAD500 (60$)

ATH-M30X (60$)

Superlux HD330 (40$)

Superlux HD681 EVO (40$)

Superlux HD669 (40$)

I'm a beginner to this headphones world. I currently own a GX Gaming Lychas headset but now I want a pair of headphones good for normal use such as gaming and music as I stated above. The Razer Kraken is about 60$ as well but I don't think I should buy them because they are one of these "gaming" headsets, right? Well, I don't really know maybe the "audiophile" headphones?. Help me guys.

i kno its not on ur list but the best headset ive personally ever had  and am using for over 7years now ( broke a few cables by riding over it with my chair n stuff or just walking away with the headset without realising i had it on hahaha :P )

had like 5 of the same headsets... besides breaking the cables... u can throw them on purpose against the wall and they wouldnt break really ;p mine always drop everywhere ( just the cables break :( )

creative fatality gaming headset

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-HS800-Fatal1ty-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002DS4HTM

^^

had logitechs and plenty of other headsets....  everytime i keep returning to this :P  its just the best for me and those things cant be broken besides the cables... if those things were wireless i bet u could play football without them breaking... haha

(◑‿◐)

I use the ATH-M30X's and I can say that they are very comfortable, have great build quality and sound awesome.

Yeah I think about buying these too because of a lot of reviews that say the sound is so clear and neutral.