best skylake mobo?

Considering how long the processors history is it appears that all the boards currently out have massive amount of reliability. You know because 2-3 weeks is a really good length of time to really get a good sense of that.

Edit: Sorry I should apologize. I shouldn't be a dick....

Whats the MOST RELIABLE skylake mobo for arounf $100 - $150

I'll go ahead and say that being an early adopter of new tech isn't going to get you stability. You should just use the older platform as the newer one doesn't really offer all that much. It was only an incremental update really and didn't really impact performance that much. If you want stability go with the x99 or something earlier.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

I like the look of the ASRock boards atm.

The Gigabyte boards also look good and in that price range you could get a UD3.

If looks aren't a factor you could also consider the Asus Z170-A (I say this because it has a brown PCB.)

Whats the MOST RELIABLE skylake mobo for arounf $100 - $150

Also the x99 platform is much more powerful.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Indeed, nothing can be said about the reliability of any Z170 boards yet.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Most reliable won't happen for at least a year.  Just go with a safe brand that you know has solid RMA and customer service.

My past few boards have been ASrock. Although ill be completely honest. Looking at moving to Skylake....looking at the boards on newegg.com

My decision is going to be based on price/rebate/coupon code/reviews and do i get free stuff with purchase. Like a Mouse or shirt or game  :-)

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache