Nintendo fires employee for speaking on Podcast.

SImoHayha

they are quickly to fire the public talkers in any industry, as you put it, but they keep the ones that cost them more in other areas of "company image".

suppose it depends on who you know within the company.

making this man an example is a bit much. his family gets the short end of the stick. but if it was in the contract, his fault (&ofc nintendo had it in the contract)

Yeah his family does get the short end of the stick. Maybe he will think before acting next time, and think about his family. If he had thought about what he was saying for even a few moments, he would have realized that he was gonna get fired for what he was saying.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

It was a very stupid move on his part.  If he were working at any large well known corporation, the result would be the same.

Completely with Nintendo here.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.