The Best Carrier in the US

LittleCarrot

I voted Verizon for the coverage. 

edit: verizon said fuck it to normal plan names, and now has fruits repping their company http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I voted Verizon for the coverage. 

Interesting, how about speed/

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Interesting, how about speed/

Depends on location, generally very fast for me as I live in the suburbs. 

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

verizon screwed me  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Depends on location, generally very fast for me as I live in the suburbs. 

Thanks, I think this thread should be pinned for a person looking for carriers.

- Albert Einstein

verizon screwed me  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

How?

- Albert Einstein

How?

LONG story. never going with them again. if you really want me to tell you i will.

LONG story. never going with them again. if you really want me to tell you i will.

Yes Please

- Albert Einstein

I voted Verizon as well, have them right now, its the best coverage iv'e ever seen tbh, my friend has TMobile and can rarely ever have any data connection.

Speeds depend on location, as in my house I get about 15MBPS on 4G LTE, but in a lot of other areas I get 35+ MBPS

I also got 10GB per month for crazy cheap, so yeah..

Also, please don't get AT&T, they have crappy customer service..

edit: I guess I realized I'm still logged into this account...

Hello, I am Daran, a 3D printer who made Nick wake up at 3AM to fix the camera I knocked over.

Please, please, please do not go with AT&T. Their plans are overpriced but you do get decent coverage, and their phones come with a shit ton of bloatware. I have the U-Verse Internet and TV as well and my parents pay $120/mo for 18Mbps down.

I would say Verizon as well.

they tried to screw me once. this is what i have learned,

make all your deals and transactions in store, that way if someone from the store screws you over you can go straight back there to the person who screwed you and get the problem fixed. plus they also lowered my bill hehe

missing republic wireless

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Am i the only one who came in here thinking :the last ship:

haha i thought this thread was going to be about a carrier ship

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

Yes Please

ok so one day my phone broke. the man at verizon told me to call tech support and they would 100% fix it. after an hour on the phone my cell was still broken and i need to replace my phone. he also tried to get me to pay more money and get a smartphone. i replaced it. after a month or two it broke again. i replaced it again. it broke again i just never got to replacing it. never am i going with them again.

they tried to screw me once. this is what i have learned,

make all your deals and transactions in store, that way if someone from the store screws you over you can go straight back there to the person who screwed you and get the problem fixed. plus they also lowered my bill hehe

i got it from the store .

Verizon is more or less the "best" because of their coverage.  From my experiences with AT&T and Sprint are that they're hella spotty and it's pretty rare to lose a signal with Verizon. Unfortunately, Verizon is also way too expensive for the amount of data they give you. 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

Any updates?

- Albert Einstein

Google

Yeah what about us who use Google Fi :P

But out of all seriousness I used to be a T-Mobile customer and they're coverage wasn't great but it got better really quick. They'll also send you a signal amplifier for free if you complain about bad signal when they send you a survey, at least they did for me. Plus $80 for unlimited everything, even without throttling? Dream come true. They don't even complain if you tether instead of using your hotspot, because honestly they don't give you a lot of hotspot data.

I've also thought about switching back, cause Fi can be costly sometimes as I use a lot of data.

Yeah what about us who use Google Fi :P

But out of all seriousness I used to be a T-Mobile customer and they're coverage wasn't great but it got better really quick. They'll also send you a signal amplifier for free if you complain about bad signal when they send you a survey, at least they did for me. Plus $80 for unlimited everything, even without throttling? Dream come true. They don't even complain if you tether instead of using your hotspot, because honestly they don't give you a lot of hotspot data.

I've also thought about switching back, cause Fi can be costly sometimes as I use a lot of data.

A signal amp, interesting.

- Albert Einstein

i posted  this thread on the PcPartPicker forums for more votes

- Albert Einstein