When you can't carry hard enough in CS:GO.

KingKeith55

So basically the thing here is: I made it to LE, then stopped playing for around 6 months. Got deranked. 

I was placed on a MG-MG2 game. My team was godawful, with one person trolling and one person who played like they just bought the game a day ago.

Basically I carried my team for the FIRST HALF at 31 kills. The 2nd best guy had like 12 kills. But once it got to the 2nd half, I couldn't carry the whole team anymore, and 3 people started to just grief and troll. And the people who were still playing would always bait and lurk. 

I wish I could just win a damn match for my rank back.

I feel your pain. Havn't played for a month and got deranked to Mg1. Teams are just so bad these days.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Why do you care so much? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Unfortunately, there are a lot of mentally handicapped people who play online games.

Some of the shit i've seen in silver matches on youtube...

There's a lot of LE/LEM players that have been carried at high level, unfortunately. (I'm Supreme Master First Class btw) Above that, there's a lot of underage russians that use wallhack + triggerbot.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

let me just drop some hard truths on you

1. frags mean nothing.  unless they're impact kills - which im guessing they werent, because 31 couldnt win you the half.

2. matchmaking sucks a lot.  you sound like you have skill, so i'd shell out some cash for ESEA.  

if you're serious about getting good teammates and/or trying esea, i'd be willing to pay for a month of it for you just to help you actually enjoy csgo.  Its only like 7 dollars.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I should upload that match... I got reported a shit ton from the enemy team.

Also before I left CS:GO for 6 months I had gotten so good with the AWP that I was always way better than everyone else.

Now I am good with other guns xD

I also tried ESEA before, it wasn't that bad. Nobody wanted me on a team because I was young. MM indeed does suck, the skill groups mean nothing because of all the smurfs, cheaters and children who got carried.

let me just drop some hard truths on you

1. frags mean nothing.  unless they're impact kills - which im guessing they werent, because 31 couldnt win you the half.

2. matchmaking sucks a lot.  you sound like you have skill, so i'd shell out some cash for ESEA.  

if you're serious about getting good teammates and/or trying esea, i'd be willing to pay for a month of it for you just to help you actually enjoy csgo.  Its only like 7 dollars.

Houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

I actually played a match I won for once, because I had a good teammate. Me and him carried basically the whole match and we managed to win.

Unfortunately im placed in Gn4 due to how many matches I lost because of trolls. (I lost 4 matches before this one).

I guess I will be paired with more shit players and get reported more?