Budget gaming chair?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a decent chair to be used for gaming. Currently I'm sitting on an exercise ball,( I know it's really bad for my back) and I want to upgrade but I don't have enough money for an expensive chair seeing as I just spent it all on my new PC and other peripherals. I get back pain a lot, so good lumbar support is needed. Also I play by a carpet so I don't need it to roll, but I'd like it to spin because that's fun. . I'd also like to keep it under 100$.

Thanks for giving your wisdom to me

Just go to an office supplies store, or a furniture store and try out their chairs, some of them are pretty good. "Gaming" chairs are luxury and should only be bought when you have money to waste, in my opinion.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

You don't need a ''gaming'' chair to game. Just buy a good office chair if you play long hours.
How about the malkom from Ikea ?

I never used it but looks good enough.

Chairs are expensive, especialy the good ones and you may not find what you want under 100 bucks.

Just go to an office supplies store, or a furniture store and try out their chairs, some of them are pretty good. "Gaming" chairs are luxury and should only be bought when you have money to waste, in my opinion.

This person, they speak the truth. It's simply a price premium for a very uncomfortable chair most times. A simple office chair would do the job just fine.

Last time I went to a store to look for a chair I got disappointed, because they had absolutly no good chairs.
Every single one of them completly sucked.

When people say that those gaming chairs are overpriced, then I think they never used one.
Of course a few of those, especially the cheaper ones are crap, but there some that are actually really good chairs.

I don't think that they are actually made to sit more than 3 or 4 hours infront of your computer, but if you just want a nice looking, well build chair, then those gaming chairs are actually a good option.

If you actually want a high quality chair that is good for your neck and back, then you'll most likely not find anything under 300 or 400 $.
Good chairs are often really expensive.