Cases that can fit overkill water cooling setups?

Say I want to go balls to the wall in my next rig.

I want to include two triple rads or maybe a triple and a quad rad.

I might even want to go for the 140mm variety. I'm looking for something that will look beefy, overkill, and awesome to look at.

What cases should I be looking at that would be able to support such a thing without having to mount the radiators externally?

So far the only one I know might be able to handle it is the Corsair 900D. But there must be more options out there to pick from.

---

sounds like 900D or Caselabs territory to me. (or if for whatever reason you are after something cheaper, there's the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate)

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum ATX with 2 quad rads.  Love every second of it but the 480 in the bottom was a tough squeeze, and a 360 was probably the better choice on bottom.

Say I want to go balls to the wall in my next rig.

I want to include two triple rads or maybe a triple and a quad rad.

I might even want to go for the 140mm variety. I'm looking for something that will look beefy, overkill, and awesome to look at.

What cases should I be looking at that would be able to support such a thing without having to mount the radiators externally?

So far the only one I know might be able to handle it is the Corsair 900D. But there must be more options out there to pick from.

Corsair 900D

Caselabs Cases

Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Check out the Define S from fractal design, looks stunning without anything inside. Suits your need for 360mm rads and has support for 420mm if you wanted to push the boat out.

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s-window

HAHA the define S is nothing compared to the caselabs STH10! (Referring to size)

HAHA the define S is nothing compared to the caselabs STH10! (Referring to size)

Yes but at $109 it certainty seems more attractive from a pricing perspective compared to Caselabs' rather steep $600 for the Magnum STH10, but yes for features the STH10 does pip the define S to the post, but in my opinion the Define S is the more minimalistic case :)

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions.

I honestly don't mind going a little "spendy" with this build.

It's going to be a special occasion and I want the rig I use for the next 3-5 years to be as awesome as it possibly can.

---

Yes but at $109 it certainty seems more attractive from a pricing perspective compared to Caselabs' rather steep $600 for the Magnum STH10

Oh yes definitely can agree with that! OP did say he wanted to go Balls to the walls in other words :)

I think you should go for a 900D or a Phanteks case, the just seem more appropriate, and less dum :3.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

Oh yes definitely can agree with that! OP did say he wanted to go Balls to the walls in other words :)

What can I say? I'm a bit more down to earth ;) Still i'll agree with you Case labs STH10 does look pretty decent as an all out "ignore what I have in the wallet" case.

Wow. That is a thing of industrial beauty!

Indeed, and for the price, can't be beat. Whenever I finally get some money, totally switching to that from my air 540 and building a custom loop.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs