Chances of noble having another sale on ciem's?

iShad

Been wanting the k10 for a while and finally saved enough, but I was wondering if there's a chance for another 20% off on their ciem's like on black friday 2013? I know there was a recent sale in June for 15% off but ciem's weren't included, so that was kind of disappointing. Hopefully they won't continue the trend of excluding their ciem line, and if so I don't mind waiting a few more months to save a few extra bucks.

Been wanting the k10 for a while and finally saved enough, but I was wondering if there's a chance for another 20% off on their ciem's like on black friday 2013? I know there was a recent sale in June for 15% off but ciem's weren't included, so that was kind of disappointing. Hopefully they won't continue the trend of excluding their ciem line, and if so I don't mind waiting a few more months to save a few extra bucks.

You might as well wait until November. At the very least, you can save up more for a custom Wizard design! (I REALLY want a wizard design, but I don't have an extra $400 to spend on it...) Also, it will give you a chance to see if the new 1964 Ears are going to be able to compete. The Adel A10 is going to be the main competitor from 1964, and if the A6 (which I ordered) is anything to go by, there will be some tough competition. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You might as well wait until November. At the very least, you can save up more for a custom Wizard design! (I REALLY want a wizard design, but I don't have an extra $400 to spend on it...) Also, it will give you a chance to see if the new 1964 Ears are going to be able to compete. The Adel A10 is going to be the main competitor from 1964, and if the A6 (which I ordered) is anything to go by, there will be some tough competition. 

True, would love a wizard design or reprint. I would consider the A10, but nobles are too purrty... But yeah I guess I'll go get my impression done now and wait to see what they have planned for black friday.