How do I get stability

I wanna start a youtube channel as my first camera is my camera on my phone samsung galaxy note 2 or a lumia 1520... I wanna have stability while making video's how ...???

And please suggest me some good video editing apps for android and windows.. please mention weather it is for android or windows... and also so camer/video shooting apps...

I wanna start a youtube channel as my first camera is my camera on my phone samsung galaxy note 2 or a lumia 1520... I wanna have stability while making video's how ...???

And please suggest me some good video editing apps for android and windows.. please mention weather it is for android or windows... and also so camer/video shooting apps...

Get a tripod adapter and a tripod with fluid head

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1. Video editing/effects software (e.g. After Effects) has an integrated motion tracking tool that can help stabilize videos in post production.

2. As ShadowCaptain said, get a tripod with a fluid head and some way to mount your camera, this will give you the stability to shoot videos with smooth horizontal panning and vertical tilt.  However this only lets you shoot from a single spot for each footage.

3. If you want to be able to capture video while moving with the camera with improved stability you need some sort of steadicam style mount.  These are basically a camera mount with a counter weight attached to a handle via a free rotating ball bearing.  However the low cost ones designed for hobbyists, such as the one in the image below, do not offer a lot of improved stabilization.

Steadicam_SMOOTHEE_APPLIP4_Smoothee_for_

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer