Weird WU and Points Incorrect

Hi peeps of folding!

Here are my 2 issues:

1. Ok, so on my F@H page, it says I have earned 32 (right now) WU (I didn't), but when you click on certificate it says I only completed 27 (right). If you scroll down it also says I completed 76 WU for another team, but when you click on certificate, it says 2 (again, this is the right number).

2. My F@H control thing says I make around 57k PPD on my GPU and 40k PPD on my CPU. Folding from 7-11 doesn't even get close to this (Maybe like 15k for every 16hrs). Also, the gpu says 57k PPD, but it takes around 6-8 hours per WU, while my CPU only takes 1-2 hours. The CPU is better, but getting getting less PPD? WHAA?

Anyways, I'm not getting close to the ~100k PPD that I am promised. Any my gpu is not living up to what it promised.

Specs BTW:

750ti (some pretty high oc)

5820k (4.4GHZ) actually 4.0 right now

16gb 2800mhz

Thanks alot for your help!

-nicon

P.S. Sorry about bugging this topic with all of my problems. Like seriously, I shouldn't be doing this.

Well.. there is alot to tackle at once here. let's start by addressing the ppd. The ppd is a future estimate/prediction

based on what you are doing right now. The ppd assumes you will continue like you currently are for 24 hours. 

However, if you finish/pause or get different a wu, something changes in between, that prediction will be wrong.

You also receive bonus points, the quicker you return a wu the more points you get, the slower you return a wu 

the less bonus points you will receive. the ppd or point per day estimate will not be on target when you fold for 4

hours a day, the ppd will also change(decrease) as will the points you are awarded when you resume folding after

pausing a wu for a extended period of time. This is because of all the time lost when you weren't folding. 

When it comes to cpu and gpu wu's. Not only gpu/cpu but also wu's in general vary in size. Your cpu isn't necessarily

"better" just because it finishes a small wu faster. 

As for the certificate, i currently can't view it. But get yourself a passkey to properly identify you, the certificate is bound

to update eventually.