Money?

megadarkwood

I need to make some money QUICK!

I've got to make $100 before the start of September, I get $10 a week but I don't have 10 weeks to wait...

Ideas? (I'm 14 so I cant get a real job...)

EDIT: And I really don't have any real skills that could make me any money....

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

sell drugs.

Edited by pewpewmerica
elicit content

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Sell some stuff that you own,

I don't have anything to sell as my little brother takes everything I don't want.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Go around your neighborhood and cut some grass.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

• Mow lanes

Lemonade stand (I have probably seen to many movies)

Walk dogs

Beg your parents

Since you are 14 I won't recommend Craigslist

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i don't know what to do?

Tried that already...

jk

I've got to make $100 before the start of September, I get $10 a week but I don't have 10 weeks to wait...

Do jobs for your parents or neighbours, other than that I'm not sure what to suggest.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yeaaaah, might be the wrong forum for this?

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

Get a paper round

I had one but I Quit because they started to decrease my pay...

(Long story.)

• Mow lanes
  • Lemonade stand (I have probably seen to many movies)
  • Walk dogs
  • Beg your parents
  • Since you are 14 I won't recommend Craigslist

I tried the mowing and I cant walk dogs because my parents are scared of them...

I had one but I Quit because they started to decrease my pay...

(Long story.)

You could always crawl on your hands and knees to them and see if they'll give you your job back otherwise I don't think there is much you can do

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You could always crawl on your hands and knees to them and see if they'll give you your job back otherwise I don't think there is much you can do

that was 3 years ago, I don't think that they will remember me :P

that was 3 years ago, I don't think that they will remember me :P

Then all the more reason to go back and see if they'll give you a job :)

I tried the mowing and I cant walk dogs because my parents are scared of them...

It's not your parents that should be walking the dogs, you are. There is no reason to take the dog home to your house

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

The dogs don't have to go anywhere near your parents.

hello

How much could I get for an Xbox 360 with a ton of accessories?

It's not your parents that should be walking the dogs, you are. There is no reason to take the dog home to your house

they won't let me because they are scared i'll get bit.

You are 14. Be rebellious and walk those dogs.

I'd rather not risk it and not get beat.

Then complain to parrents

That because they dont want you to walk dogs, you make no money

Therefore they have to pay up

>> profit.

Or they will say ok in that case you can walk the dogs.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)