Can't find LLC in Asus H81M-Plus for Overclocking

Go to solution Solved by ApolloX75,

So I finally got my H81M-Plus motherboard along with G3258, because I want to test overclocking without frying a 300+ Dollar CPU or motherboard, and I was able to get it at 4.1 GHz with 1.25-1.27 V (from the base 1.107) and pass some Prime95 tests. But I can't find anywhere the LLC option so I can push it a bit more, because I heard enabling (resonable) LLC level can help on overclocking. Also if someone can help me with overclocking tips I would appriciated.

It's located in the Digi+ VRM settings.

So I finally got my H81M-Plus motherboard along with G3258, because I want to test overclocking without frying a 300+ Dollar CPU or motherboard, and I was able to get it at 4.1 GHz with 1.25-1.27 V (from the base 1.107) and pass some Prime95 tests. But I can't find anywhere the LLC option so I can push it a bit more, because I heard enabling (resonable) LLC level can help on overclocking. Also if someone can help me with overclocking tips I would appriciated.

probably it doesnt have it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's located in the Digi+ VRM settings.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

All of the processor voltage is handled by the chip now, so LLC doesn't affect vcore anymore. It will only affect the stability of the voltage supplied to your chip, which in my experience doesn't affect system stability while overclocking. 

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W