Project "Trifire Sundance"

Looks incredible, I love how the RAM is on either side of the CPU on X79 boards. Nicely done, hopefully it'll become Build of the Week.

I doubt it because it is nothing special. However, I have something planned this October involving mini its motherboards, an Xbox 360, and liquid cooling... :D

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

-Winston Churchill

I doubt it because it is nothing special. However, I have something planned this October involving mini its motherboards, an Xbox 360, and liquid cooling... :D

itx*

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

-Winston Churchill

Did you have a leak in the 4th picture??

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

That is a neato name you got there. Are you planning on using red fans though as the white ones seem kinda odd since everything else is chrome, black or red.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Super tower or not... my right side panel still bulges.. <_<

Is that a bunch of cables in there or are you just happy to see me?...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Did you have a leak in the 4th picture??

lol no i just drained the loop because i wanted to add that really trippy hard tubing alignment connecting to the flow meter.

-Winston Churchill

That is a neato name you got there. Are you planning on using red fans though as the white ones seem kinda odd since everything else is chrome, black or red.

The noiseblockers are not visible from the inside or outside of the case. The only reason i used them at all was the fact that they are AWESOME!

-Winston Churchill

The photos i took of the pc last night are all blurry as heck so i will have to take new ones tonight ARGH!! new pictures tonight sometime...

-Winston Churchill

Awesome build, wish I had that kind of money...

*6770 peasant*

Awesome build, wish I had that kind of money...

*6770 peasant*

thanks  :)

-Winston Churchill

That Primochill "extreme performance" blood red coolant i have in the loop is trash... it has been three weeks and the coolant has already lost ALL of its color. the coolant is completely clear now... the only reason i bought it in the first place was to sub for EK blood red coolant.

-Winston Churchill

looks like you've got a pretty sweet build going on here!

CPU: Intel core i5-3570k / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / GPU: MSI GTX 660 Ti PE x2 in SLI / Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB / Power supply: Seasonic x750 with individually sleeved cables / Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker / Cooling: H100i / Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and 1TB Western Digital HDD 

looks like you've got a pretty sweet build going on here!

I've been having problems with trifire causing all of the blacks on the image to fade to a yellow-ish color. if i cannot figure it out by the end of the month i will just buy 2 gtx 780's and go from there. I'd have to change the name too lol

-EDIT

The problem was fixed when i did a clean sweep of all the graphics drivers... guess i still had 13.4 installed and it was causing problems for 13.8.

-Winston Churchill

-EDIT

The problem was fixed when i did a clean sweep of all the graphics drivers... guess i still had 13.4 installed and it was causing problems for 13.8.

Just look what a simple thing could've make you spend alot of money, changing brand and concept on a build! Why dont they fix the damn drivers instalation utility??????? Why cant they just incorporate a clean sweeper step before installing new drivers ?? jeeezzz they could avoid so many loss in clients with that!

I'm not even mentioning the fact that if you didnt find the fix for the problem , i bet, that you would not recomend xfire to a friend or something like that because of the problems you were having!!

They really need to up their game!

Glad you found the fix man! :)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Just look what a simple thing could've make you spend alot of money, changing brand and concept on a build! Why dont they fix the damn drivers instalation utility??????? Why cant they just incorporate a clean sweeper step before installing new drivers ?? jeeezzz they could avoid so many loss in clients with that!

I'm not even mentioning the fact that if you didnt find the fix for the problem , i bet, that you would not recomend xfire to a friend or something like that because of the problems you were having!!

They really need to up their game!

Glad you found the fix man! :)

Thanks :), but the problem i had was that when i had my 5870's i never had to remove old drivers before installing the new ones. It may have been the frame pacing thing that made my GPU's get all confused. Either way i think they should tell you that on the website...

-Winston Churchill

Does anybody know of a good photo hosting site? So um... ya know i can post more pictures...

-Winston Churchill

Does anybody know of a good photo hosting site? So um... ya know i can post more pictures...

you could use photobucket

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Here is a few pictures of the build... it only has 2 7970's in it right now... the third was in a photo shoot.

0tNAF0R.jpg

NN9E9AS.jpg

-Winston Churchill

Man, I want to do this in a 600T.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

you could use photobucket

Ended up using Imgur. Photobucket and Flickr are "not permitted".

-Winston Churchill

Ended up using Imgur. Photobucket and Flickr are "not permitted".

Imgur is the best!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Man, I want to do this in a 600T.

The 900d is GIGANTIC. My friend has a rig in a 600t, nifty little case... he's running a Phenom quad core and a gtx 480 so not this level of extreme.

-Winston Churchill