Custom Desk Build - Addons?

SammyG145

BEFORE I START I DAN'T KNOW IF THIS IS IN THE CORRECT PLACE, PLEASE MOVE IF NEEDED.

Okay, now that is out of the way, in the forthcoming weeks I will be moving house. Which means new desk, I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to achieve. But I also want to make it kinda geeky. I've already had the idea of putting a wireless charger into the desk. But I'm stumped about what other awesome stuff I could build into it. 

If you guys have any ideas or know of something I could add I would love to know!

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

you could get a red harbinger crossdesk and put 2 PCs in there :D

Build your computer into it

you could get a red harbinger crossdesk and put 2 PCs in there :D

I don't really like computers in desks. They get too messy IMO.

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

Cup holder, headset holder, Led's, you entire computer, a motor to raise and lower it, a Usb docking station, a hidden compartment for your blow and guns, a button to tip the chair in font of the desk into a tank full of sharks with laser beams on there heads, mini fridge, microwave, ball fan, cable management, a power strip.

Or just use the KISS method

Cup holder

Don't forget the Cup holders

Lose everything except the Cup holders 

Don't forget the Cup holders

Lose everything except the Cup holders

they do save you from that time wen your cat got on the desk and spilled your beer on your corsair k70 rgb keyboard and destroyed it.