best mouse pad for g402

UrNsFace

In my experience, any mouse pad should work fine. Not really that fussy about surfaces myself, so just find one that feels good to you.

QcK from steelseries?

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

In my experience, any mouse pad should work fine. Not really that fussy about surfaces myself, so just find one that feels good to you.

even a fake razer goliathus pad ? 

:P 

because that is what i have now 

even a fake razer goliathus pad ? 

:P

because that is what i have now 

I regularly use the top of my desk. Works for me :P

I regularly use the top of my desk. Works for me :P

do you   have a G402 ? 

do you a G402 ? 

G502. Same sensor, just different technology. Both are high-res optical mice. The 402 just has more stuff done to it to inhibit acceleration issues.

G502. Same sensor, just different technology. Both are high-res optical mice. The 402 just has more stuff done to it to inhibit acceleration issues.

you say that the sensor performance of the G402 is better than the G502  ? 

you say that the sensor performance of the G402 is better than the G502  ? 

In some ways, perhaps.

someone else has opinions about the roccat taito  ? 

srsly

qck is a really good mousepad

I've had the qck tested on a rival,fk1,g402,g400s, and a deathadder chroma

They all tracked fine

srsly

qck is a really good mousepad

I've had the qck tested on a rival,fk1,g402,g400s, and a deathadder chroma

They all tracked fine

the problem is that its edge arent locked

and it peels to me after few weeks 

the problem is that its edge arent locked

and it peels to me after few weeks 

lol??

What are you doing to your mousepad?

I've had my heavy for 6 months and it's fine. Its dirty but I havent gotten mine to peel yet. I make a lot 30cm swipes in cs go.

lol??

What are you doing to your mousepad?

I've had my heavy for 6 months and it's fine. Its dirty but I havent gotten mine to peel yet. I make a lot 30mm swipes in cs go.

except for punching it ? 

just kidding

really dont know :/

except for punching it ? 

just kidding

really dont know :/

I understand the whole rough edges on the qck after long use. 

I've only seen peeling from this one dudes video after his old qck from release started peeling. He washed it and looked like brand new.

I understand the whole rough edges on the qck after long use. 

I've only seen peeling from this one dudes video after his old qck from release started peeling. He washed it and looked like brand new.

ok so maybe i exaggerated a bit yes ? half a year ? 

but really i prefer to get a locked one so where will be no doubt 

what do you say about the roccat ? is it good ? 

and its price is good in your opinion ?

ok so maybe i exaggerated a bit yes ? half a year ? 

but really i prefer to get a locked one so where will be no doubt 

what do you say about the roccat ? is it good ? 

and its price is good in your opinion ?

I'd rather prefer G402 on a logitech mat than a roccocat just because g402 is already tuned to the G440 and G240

If you really have the money

Get a steelseries qck heavy/G240 and put a g440 on top of it. 

Hard Mats usually track better than cloth mats but feel like ass when resting your arms on.(That's why the cloth pad comes in)

@KemoKa

The G502 uses a PMW3366 and the G402 uses a AM010+ Fusion Engine. Both are considered flawless with consistent accleration. The whole idea of NONE accleration or minimal accleration is always confused. A lot of mice these days have minimal accleration but not perfect to where it has no accleration. Fusion engine only comes in at 3.0 m/s and above. Even at higher speeds with the fusion engine turned on, the accleration isn't there because of the gyro and accelerometer's calculations. Even comparing test to that of the Zowie FK1 (Considered to be have the best implementation next to the finalmouse of the 3310 sensor) It's suppose to track as smooth or even better than the FK1 at even higher speeds up to 5 m/s+. If you really don't trust me about this. Go on overclock's g402 thread and look at the 20+ test done there. G402 is as flawless as G502 in terms of tracking.

The G402 does not have inherit accleration issues at all. If yours did, then your mouse is faulty and you should get it rmaed.

If Logitech promises delta zero, they mean it.

Zowie FK1 @ 500Hz 400DPI

b1caf2fe_RcaGlkM.png

G402 @ 500hz 400DPI

bfc16a4d_Paj9qod.png

pics by bbdzyx

I'd rather prefer G402 on a logitech mat than a roccocat just because g402 is already tuned to the G440 and G240

If you really have the money

Get a steelseries qck heavy/G240 and put a g440 on top of it. 

Hard Mats usually track better than cloth mats but feel like ass when resting your arms on.(That's why the cloth pad comes in)

@KemoKa

The G502 uses a PMW3366 and the G402 uses a AM010+ Fusion Engine. Both are considered flawless with consistent accleration. The whole idea of NONE accleration or minimal accleration is always confused. A lot of mice these days have minimal accleration but not perfect to where it has no accleration. Fusion engine only comes in at 3.0 m/s and above. Even at higher speeds with the fusion engine turned on, the accleration isn't there because of the gyro and accelerometer's calculations. Even comparing test to that of the Zowie FK1 (Considered to be have the best implementation next to the finalmouse of the 3310 sensor) It's suppose to track as smooth or even better than the FK1 at even higher speeds up to 5 m/s+. If you really don't trust me about this. Go on overclock's g402 thread and look at the 20+ test done there. G402 is as flawless as G502 in terms of tracking.

The G402 does not have inherit accleration issues at all. If yours did, then your mouse is faulty and you should get it rmaed.

If Logitech promises delta zero, they mean it.

Zowie FK1 @ 500Hz 400DPI

b1caf2fe_RcaGlkM.png

G402 @ 500hz 400DPI

bfc16a4d_Paj9qod.png

pics by bbdzyx

SO WHY QCK AND NOT TAITO  IS IT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH ? 

because i tried them both with a DA of a friend and i liked the ROCCAT more

just dont know what are the real differences

SO WHY QCK AND NOT TAITO  IS IT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH ? 

because i tried them both with a DA of a friend and i liked the ROCCAT more

just dont know what are the real differences

You could buy a Taito. I've never used roccat but I've heard good stuff about them. Overclock forums reported odd tracking with one of roccat's mosuepad with the pmw3366 sensor. I suggested the G240 because I know logitech and logitech themselves said that they had tested and optmized there surfaces on there own gaming mousepads. If you look at linus's mousepad selection guide. You'll even notice that the guy says there are hardly any difference other than control and speed each pad offers. Tracking is around the same on all pads. To optmize and get the best tracking is to use a hardmat though.

You could buy a Taito. I've never used roccat but I've heard good stuff about them. Overclock forums reported odd tracking with one of roccat's mosuepad with the pmw3366 sensor. I suggested the G240 because I know logitech and logitech themselves said that they had tested and optmized there surfaces on there own gaming mousepads. Really down to personal preference because even a simple homemade cloth pad made from a tshirt will be just as optmized. 

i think that this all case sucks and i will say why ....

it is a simple cloth with rubber under it and i dont know why there is so much talking about it 

i had a qck and i have now also a fake goliathus and i really dont feel difference 

the only reason i want to buy a new mouse pad is because my fake current one is too small for low dpi 360's

You could buy a Taito. I've never used roccat but I've heard good stuff about them. Overclock forums reported odd tracking with one of roccat's mosuepad with the pmw3366 sensor. I suggested the G240 because I know logitech and logitech themselves said that they had tested and optmized there surfaces on there own gaming mousepads. If you look at linus's mousepad selection guide. You'll even notice that the guy says there are hardly any difference other than control and speed each pad offers. Tracking is around the same on all pads. To optmize and get the best tracking is to use a hardmat though.

i have got the taito and it awsome  pad 

dont know why people like the qck over it 

i have got the taito and it awsome  pad 

dont know why people like the qck over it 

Roccat isn't a popular brand as steelseries

Qck is also used by professionals and many other gamers out there

Due to its performance and durability

A lot of people like it more than other brands

It has proved that it is worth and reliable unlike other pads. 

Roccat isn't a popular brand as steelseries

Qck is also used by professionals and many other gamers out there

Due to its performance and durability

A lot of people like it more than other brands

It has proved that it is worth and reliable unlike other pads. 

so it is wrong in my opinion 

roccat taito is better