Just picked up a new gadget!

Gala

My life is now complete :wub:

mjltlwg.png

P.S Yes i know it's a knock-off, but everything is the same except the USB2Serial circuit, which works just fine on Linux.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I once got one too, but had no idea what to do with it, so I just returned it.

It's an Adruino, right?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I once got one too, but had no idea what to do with it, so I just returned it.

It's an Adruino, right?

Yeah it's an Arduino! :P

Nice? What are you going to use it for? There is custom firmware for them that lets you use them as a game controller!

Planned on refurbishing my old Sony XO-D10S with some digital control and a Class D amplifier, and add a subwoofer driver!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Still quite dont have the funds to do that awsome stuff! :P

Still quite dont have the funds to do that awsome stuff! :P

It's fairly cheap

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunfounder-Project-Starter-Tutorial-Mega2560/dp/B00D9M4BQU

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The tricky thing is the suppliers here are total shit and everything is expensive and a huge hassle to get. (Bosnia)

ohhh, nice welcome to the club!

You will be amazed by what their potential is.

-place smoot suggestive hint here to look at signature-

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

The tricky thing is the suppliers here are total shit and everything is expensive and a huge hassle to get. (Bosnia)

Ahhh. It's great fun, I've learnt lots about electronics, watching eev blog also helped a ton. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

ohhh, nice welcome to the club!

You will be amazed by what their potential is.

-place smoot suggestive hint here to look at signature-

Yeah its nice! I currently dont have any hardware too hook up, since it's vacation and all the stuff is at my school (free stuff lol)

Yeah its nice! I currently dont have any hardware too hook up, since it's vacation and all the stuff is at my school (free stuff lol)

if you got acces to free stuf always use it, sadly didnt/dont have any myself.

It's the best way to start out.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

that guy is great his scam vids are awesome

I prefer Mehdi Sadaghdar

if you got acces to free stuf always use it, sadly didnt/dont have any myself.

It's the best way to start out.

Yeah! I dont even have a single LED here nor resistor, just the 'Duino!

That's actually pretty good price, I though those kits were more expensive.

The parts themselves are cheap as chips, it's just getting all those parts in a nice kit is where the value is imo. They also have youtube tutorials, the person who does is not english, but she speaks it well and there are subtitles anyway if you don't understand something.

The parts themselves are cheap as chips, it's just getting all those parts in a nice kit is where the value is imo. They also have youtube tutorials, the person who does is not english, but she speaks it well and there are subtitles anyway if you don't understand something.

Thanks, I'll check those out.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.