A game that doesn't pump you up at night so you can't sleep anymore?

Jerombolo

I'm just searching for a game which you can play before sleep. A chilled game where you can turn off anytime you want, so no shooters.

Minecraft lol

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Ori and the Blind Forest

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

dont play games before bed.

but if somehow avoiding stimuli isn't possible Absolute Drift.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

csgo, amnesia, Dead Space, uhhh... OH and pretty much any popular oculus horror games.

Jokes aside, When I'm tired I play casual games, like Mount and Blade, Total War, or Elder Scroll Online. Stuff where I can easily zone out for hours at a time.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

dont play games before bed.

but if somehow avoiding stimuli isn't possible Absolute Drift.

Hmm, I don't really like it on first watch

csgo, amnesia, Dead Space, uhhh... OH and pretty much any popular oculus horror games.

Jokes aside, When I'm tired I play casual games, like Mount and Blade, Total War, or Elder Scroll Online. Stuff where I can easily zone out for hours at a time.

Well those games tend me to not wanting to turn off :/

Ori and the Blind Forest

Hmm, not the style of games I enjoy all that much

One Finger Death Punch. Only need left and right click and you can play with your eyes half asleep.. at least for me.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Hmm, not the style of games I enjoy all that much

Dunno why people don't like platformers.

Chill and drive around in an awesome car in GTA V?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Minecraft lol

Minecraft is cool but the mods are still so way back in the versions. I like BD craft and these kinds of mods

Dunno why people don't like platformers.

Chill and drive around in an awesome car in GTA V?

No, GTA is boring atm for me

Well those games tend me to not wanting to turn off :/

You're not meant to turn it off!

Aint no such thing as a game before sleeping, any extended activity will continue to keep your brain active. If you really want to get to sleepy, read a book, watch any show that is not a comedy or horror. Or, find something you can do that is mindless and repetitive; for me it's grinding in those games.

Then again, my sleep cycle is probably atrocious, and you shouldn't take sleep advice from me. I've slept only about 5 or so hours over the last 4 days, (I.e. I've been awake for almost 32 hours now.) Partly because I'm not fond of sleeping, and partly because I'm in constant pain thanks to the herniated disc in my back :(

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

You're not meant to turn it off!

Aint no such thing as a game before sleeping, any extended activity will continue to keep your brain active. If you really want to get to sleepy, read a book, watch any show that is not a comedy or horror. Or, find something you can do that is mindless and repetitive; for me it's grinding in those games.

Then again, my sleep cycle is probably atrocious, and you shouldn't take sleep advice from me. I've slept only about 5 or so hours over the last 4 days, (I.e. I've been awake for almost 32 hours now.) Partly because I'm not fond of sleeping, and partly because I'm in constant pain thanks to the herniated disc in my back :(

Uh, that's not cool

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Eufloria HD is what you might be looking for. It's not too complex for inbefore sleeping but it's complex enough to hook you up and grant hours of playing time.

It's also available on tablets however i prefer the desktop version.

It has very soft and warm artsy graphics and a very high quality soothing sound and music. Very relaxing. I played through the entire game (story + skirmishes) and it took me around 3 entire days. :D

who cares...

Eufloria HD is what you might be looking for. It's not too complex for inbefore sleeping but it's complex enough to hook you up and grant hours of playing time.

It's also available on tablets however i prefer the desktop version.

It has very soft and warm artsy graphics and a very high quality soothing sound and music. Very relaxing. I played through the entire game (story + skirmishes) and it took me around 3 entire days. :D

Rather no, it looks strange^^

Lethal League, it's very simple and consists of short matches, about 5 minutes top. It's basically a fighter crossed with baseball. Not to mention it has a really cool soundtrack.

Audiosurf, you control a vehicle and have to avoid obstacles on a track whilst gathering "point blocks", the game uses an algorithm that analyze a song then make a track that fits the beat and tempo of said song. You can select any song you want, even from your own music collection.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Rather no, it looks strange^^

Its more of an art game that's true, but the gamepley is still well made. :D

who cares...

no

your loss

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Lethal League, it's very simple and consists of short matches, about 5 minutes top. It's basically a fighter crossed with baseball. Not to mention it has a really cool soundtrack.

Audiosurf, you control a vehicle and have to avoid obstacles on a track whilst gathering "point blocks", the game uses an algorithm that analyze a song then make a track that fits the beat and tempo of said song. You can select any song you want, even from your own music collection.

No to both, sorry^^

Plague Inc: Evolved?

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!