how do you improve your pc?

saiftech

Defrag your SSD.

Upgrade to windows 11.

Replace the oil in your pc.

Omg I forgot to replace my oil. Do I need natural or synthetic oil?

Omg I forgot to replace my oil. Do I need natural or synthetic oil?

100% Synthetic Oil.

Without upgrading anything you could deinstall unused programs, virus scan, reinstall the OS, Get better software for it, If it's an old PC then you could throw a light weight OS On it which will speed things up.

hardware wise.

SSD is probably the first place to go for upgrading, as ssd's seem to help with loading times, thus....faster~, also i believe low capacity SSD's are of some use as cache as well.

RAM upgrade might be handy too if you are running something like 4gb or below, going upto 8 will certainly give your PC more legroom.

Overclocking.

Graphics card upgrades

etc

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Without upgrading anything you could deinstall unused programs, virus scan, reinstall the OS, Get better software for it, If it's an old PC then you could throw a light weight OS On it which will speed things up.

hardware wise.

SSD is probably the first place to go for upgrading, as ssd's seem to help with loading times, thus....faster~, also i believe low capacity SSD's are of some use as cache as well.

RAM upgrade might be handy too if you are running something like 4gb or below, going upto 8 will certainly give your PC more legroom.

Overclocking.

Graphics card upgrades

etc

^^^

Actually answered the question[emoji41]

^^^

Actually answered the question[emoji41]

again for people making posts like "lel download moar ram", remember that some people may look on these threads as visitors and see a lot of useless responses. i guess i look like the fun police right now but, save it at least for off topic or put it in spoilers.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

again for people making posts like "lel download moar ram", remember that some people may look on these threads as visitors and see a lot of useless responses. i guess i look like the fun police right now but, save it at least for off topic or put it in spoilers.

Well why dont mark that solved then?