Corsair Vengeance 2000 or CM Storm Sirus or Logitech G930 or Sennheiser /..?

Pruxis

Sennhiser 

Be more precise please, which model?

What ever fits into your budget, they are pretty much all good. Just check if they have good reviews

look at my signature

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

PC350 SE if you want a closed design PC360 or PC 363D if you don't mind them being open meaning everybody can hear the sound coming out I would also like to point out that the vengeance 2000 really tend to break easily a lot of reports including myself indicate the sides are not very strong and tend to crack.

well you need to be more precise as to what your needs and tastes are. you started the thread being the most vaguest of the vague. 

That really gave me no help at all, thanks.

go for Sennheiser HD 518. Excellent pair of cans, great sound cheaper that the ones u listed here, 50ohm impedence, easy to power and very very comfy! i owned mine for like a year and dayum! they are awesome! F*#k positional awareness of "gaming" headphones! these are bad ass!

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

If sound quality is most important, grab some Sennheiser headphones and add a ModMic instead of a headset. Otherwise, it's up to personal preference on which of those wireless headsets you choose.

well you need to be more precise as to what your needs and tastes are. you started the thread being the most vaguest of the vague. 

Well I have around 180 euros to spend (200 dollars +) and I'm looking for a headphone for just gaming and listening to music.

I want to wear them for extended hours and still feel comfortable with it, because the Razer Electra that I have now is just killing my ears.

I have no soundcard so perhaps a headphone with integrated soundcard is the way to go (like the Logitech and Corsair)

That really gave me no help at all, thanks.

i meant buy something Senheiser which ever fits in your budget i have hd 558 and i love them  wouldnt trade them for anything in the world

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel