How to remove laptop keyboard?

Does anybody have an idea how to remove the keyboard of dell inspiron 15r 5537? I'm trying to install a new wireless card, and the location to attach it is underneath the keyboard. I'm trying to remove it but every time I try to remove it the upper section which covers the keys starts coming out and I need to stop.

Thanks

Does anybody have an idea how to remove the keyboard of dell inspiron 15r 5537? I'm trying to install a new wireless card, and the location to attach it is underneath the keyboard. I'm trying to remove it but every time I try to remove it the upper section which covers the keys starts coming out and I need to stop.

Thanks

just remove all screws on the bottom of the laptop. There is 1-2 screws holding the keyboard in from the bottom

once you do that you should be able to pop the keyboard out from the side nearest the screen

Thanks

you should be able to unscrew a panel or multiple panels on the bottom of your laptop to get to both of those

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

I checked online how to remove the keyboard for my laptop. Its just directly pushing from holes using flat head screw and removing it but it doesn't work in my case. It looks like the keyboard is like jammed or rusted from underneath. Its just stuck. I'm going to go to a laptop repair shop and get it done.

you should be able to unscrew a panel or multiple panels on the bottom of your laptop to get to both of those

lots of laptops have 4 pins under the top row of keys you need to press it, then it lifts up from near the screen, and pivots towards you.

I checked online how to remove the keyboard for my laptop. Its just directly pushing from holes using flat head screw and removing it but it doesn't work in my case. It looks like the keyboard is like jammed or rusted from underneath. Its just stuck. I'm going to go to a laptop repair shop and get it done.

just remove all screws on the bottom of the laptop. There is 1-2 screws holding the keyboard in from the bottom

I checked this one but for some reason this doesn't work for me. I don't know why?