Just read this

piplupgao

“Plop” Tommie’s car fell into a ditch as he was backing out of his driveway he had forgotten about the large ditch at the back of his drive way. As he came out of his car to inspect the damage he heard a hissing noise he realized his front left tire had popped. “Oh no my parents are going to kill me” he thought out loud. He hastily backed the car out of the ditch his tire now completely flat. He then struggled to get the spare tire out of the trunk and ended up dropping it on his foot. Now with his foot as flat as his front tire he rolled the spare tire to the front area of his car he then hobbled back to his trunk and stared looking for the tools he needed to replace the tire. As he was digging through the back of his trunk he found something that could fix his tire but nothing seemed to work. “What am I going to do there must be something else.”  “It looks like you need a little help there kid”. But Tommy just ignored him and kept working so the man walked away. Then he found something that would fix his tire and that tool worked.  “My tire is fixed ! Finally”. Now I can drive again! I’m not doomed to my parents’ punishment!

Tommie got into his car and started it up. He drove out of his driveway and onto the road. He heard a rattling noise but thought nothing of it. He was halfway to the gas station when it seemed like everything was flipping and he blacked out.

Tommie blinked his eyes open. A man with a white lab coat was standing over him. In the corner of his mind he recognized him as a doctor. Tommie couldn’t remember anything about himself except for the fact that his name was Tommie.

“He’s finally awake,” The doctor said. “Who knows what damage the accident has done to his mind,”

“Accident?” The words came slowly out of Tommie’s mouth. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but it sounded vaguely familiar.

“Yes, accident,” The doctor replied. Then, he continued, “Apparently, one tire wasn’t secured correctly. Your car flipped, and the car behind you couldn’t stop fast enough. The other driver’s fine, but it’s a miracle you’re alive.”

Tommie answered him with a gasp.

“What? An accident? What other passenger? What’s going on?” Tommie yelled. He couldn’t remember a thing. Wasn’t it just a minute ago he was driving in his car? He must have really screwed up when he was putting the tire back on.

“Luckily,” the doctor began, “this man right here called the ambulance when he saw what happened.” The doctor stepped aside, and to Tommie’s huge surprise he saw the man that had offered him help from before. Tommie immediately felt shy, because he remembered how kind the man had been when he asked if Tommie needed help with the tire. The man just smiled at Tommie. It was a very kind and warm smile.

“Well now, even if you did survive, you still have some minor injuries. We had to cast up your leg and put your right arm in a sling. You had some bleeding too, but we’ve taken care of it.” Said the doctor, who had now walked over to the door.

“Well just great…” mumbled Tommie. The doctor looked at him. I am going to lose my car and my parents will punish me, whoever they are, in the worst possible way. But to his surprise some people walked in and rushed over to him they were saying, “He is safe and alive hooray. I am so glad our son is safe.” They must be my parents owe no my surreptitious is out although their probably my parents he still was cool.

Tommie’s parents told him that he wasn’t going to get a new car, he was going to get an auto-ostrich instead. Then cotton candy started to grow from the walls and the room became darker and darker until Tommie actually woke up.

“OH MY GOODNESS! HOW DID IT HAPPEN! HE’S AWAKE” People dressed in blue and white yelled.

“Um, excuse me, where am I?” Tommie said as awkwardly as he felt.

“You’re in the year 2450. You’ve been comatose for the past 437 years! It’s a miracle that you survived, you just stopped aging but kept living.” A nurse said

“Yeah, yeah, that’s great,” Tommie said, only hearing the words ‘survived
 and ‘living’, “but where are my parents? Where is my car?”

“Well, we don’t need cars anymore,” was all the nurse said until she disappeared along with the rest of the room.

Then Tommie woke up again behind the wheel of his original car, finding that he was stationary in his driveway. Then his phone rang and he picked it up, “Tommie, why are you sleeping in”

“bro I don’t even know I was just in comatose for like 500 years or something.”

“oh swag homie.”

Tommie went over to his local grocery store to buy a bag of lavender for his girlfriend. As he was driving over to her house he realized he didn’t recognize anything on the streets, the local burger king was not where it usually was, and it was floating about 4 feet off the ground.  He pulled up to his girl friends house and he rang the door bell.  A robot opened it and pushed him on the ground saying

“Thanks for the lavender, have a nice day.” In a robot kind of tone

Tommie mumbled “oh I will you insane lavender lovin’ robot”

The robot answered back, “I heard that you little human, I will eat you in 5, 4, 3-

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

Tommie turned around to realize Laceratacula IV, his ex- girlfriend was trying to shoot the robot with some kind of lavender gun.

“What is that robot doing here any ways?” saidTommie.

The robot try to become inconspicuous, for it feared the lavender gun.

“It’s some stupid robot I bought, it ended up being hacked to by the government(#NSA)  and is trying to destroy any male that comes it’s way.” Tommie looked over at her in shock, trying to process what was going on.  She seemed unfazed, but her blue eyes said it all.  This was just as surprising to her as it was to him.  Looking inside the door he saw his girlfriend looking down at him in shock.

“Tommie, why are you on the ground?  And who is she?” she questioned looking over at Laceratacula.  Tommie just looked at her.

“Why was there a robot in your house?” he questioned, still in a daze.  She seemed surprised by the question. 

“What do you mean?” Her green eyes widened trying to take in the question.  However seconds later they narrowed again.  “Are you playing a trick on me?” she asked suspiciously, eyes flickering between his and the robot. She was still holding the lavender gun. “Scinarra, you robot!” she yelled and shot the robot. It powered off instantly. “We should get it out of here it will explode in an hour. Robots cannot handle high amounts of lavender.” Laceratacula explained. Tommie was just staring at her with wide eyes. She was hot when she was shooting things, she should do that more often.

Suddenly Tommie was back digging through his trunk when some random stranger came up to him with a toolbox and offered to help him fix his tire this time Tommie accepted and together they fixed his tire right before his parents came home.

“Plop” Tommie’s car fell into a ditch as he was backing out of his driveway he had forgotten about the large ditch at the back of his drive way. As he came out of his car to inspect the damage he heard a hissing noise he realized his front left tire had popped. “Oh no my parents are going to kill me” he thought out loud. He hastily backed the car out of the ditch his tire now completely flat. He then struggled to get the spare tire out of the trunk and ended up dropping it on his foot. Now with his foot as flat as his front tire he rolled the spare tire to the front area of his car he then hobbled back to his trunk and stared looking for the tools he needed to replace the tire. As he was digging through the back of his trunk he found something that could fix his tire but nothing seemed to work. “What am I going to do there must be something else.”  “It looks like you need a little help there kid”. But Tommy just ignored him and kept working so the man walked away. Then he found something that would fix his tire and that tool worked.  “My tire is fixed ! Finally”. Now I can drive again! I’m not doomed to my parents’ punishment!

Tommie got into his car and started it up. He drove out of his driveway and onto the road. He heard a rattling noise but thought nothing of it. He was halfway to the gas station when it seemed like everything was flipping and he blacked out.

Tommie blinked his eyes open. A man with a white lab coat was standing over him. In the corner of his mind he recognized him as a doctor. Tommie couldn’t remember anything about himself except for the fact that his name was Tommie.

“He’s finally awake,” The doctor said. “Who knows what damage the accident has done to his mind,”

“Accident?” The words came slowly out of Tommie’s mouth. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but it sounded vaguely familiar.

“Yes, accident,” The doctor replied. Then, he continued, “Apparently, one tire wasn’t secured correctly. Your car flipped, and the car behind you couldn’t stop fast enough. The other driver’s fine, but it’s a miracle you’re alive.”

“What? An accident? What other passenger? What’s going on?” Tommie yelled. He couldn’t remember a thing. Wasn’t it just a minute ago he was driving in his car? He must have really screwed up when he was putting the tire back on.

“Luckily,” the doctor began, “this man right here called the ambulance when he saw what happened.” The doctor stepped aside, and to Tommie’s huge surprise he saw the man that had offered him help from before. Tommie immediately felt shy, because he remembered how kind the man had been when he asked if Tommie needed help with the tire. The man just smiled at Tommie. It was a very kind and warm smile.

“Well now, even if you did survive, you still have some minor injuries. We had to cast up your leg and put your right arm in a sling. You had some bleeding too, but we’ve taken care of it.” Said the doctor, who had now walked over to the door.

“Well just great…” mumbled Tommie. The doctor looked at him. I am going to lose my car and my parents will punish me, whoever they are, in the worst possible way. But to his surprise some people walked in and rushed over to him they were saying, “He is safe and alive hooray. I am so glad our son is safe.” They must be my parents owe no my surreptitious is out although their probably my parents he still was cool.

Tommie’s parents told him that he wasn’t going to get a new car, he was going to get an auto-ostrich instead. Then cotton candy started to grow from the walls and the room became darker and darker until Tommie actually woke up.

“OH MY GOODNESS! HOW DID IT HAPPEN! HE’S AWAKE” People dressed in blue and white yelled.

“You’re in the year 2450. You’ve been comatose for the past 437 years! It’s a miracle that you survived, you just stopped aging but kept living.” A nurse said

“Well, we don’t need cars anymore,” was all the nurse said until she disappeared along with the rest of the room.

Then Tommie woke up again behind the wheel of his original car, finding that he was stationary in his driveway. Then his phone rang and he picked it up, “Tommie, why are you sleeping in”

“oh swag homie.”

Tommie went over to his local grocery store to buy a bag of lavender for his girlfriend. As he was driving over to her house he realized he didn’t recognize anything on the streets, the local burger king was not where it usually was, and it was floating about 4 feet off the ground.  He pulled up to his girl friends house and he rang the door bell.  A robot opened it and pushed him on the ground saying

The robot answered back, “I heard that you little human, I will eat you in 5, 4, 3-

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

Tommie turned around to realize Laceratacula IV, his ex- girlfriend was trying to shoot the robot with some kind of lavender gun.

“It’s some stupid robot I bought, it ended up being hacked to by the government(#NSA)  and is trying to destroy any male that comes it’s way.” Tommie looked over at her in shock, trying to process what was going on.  She seemed unfazed, but her blue eyes said it all.  This was just as surprising to her as it was to him.  Looking inside the door he saw his girlfriend looking down at him in shock.

“Tommie, why are you on the ground?  And who is she?” she questioned looking over at Laceratacula.  Tommie just looked at her.

“Why was there a robot in your house?” he questioned, still in a daze.  She seemed surprised by the question. 

“What do you mean?” Her green eyes widened trying to take in the question.  However seconds later they narrowed again.  “Are you playing a trick on me?” she asked suspiciously, eyes flickering between his and the robot. She was still holding the lavender gun. “Scinarra, you robot!” she yelled and shot the robot. It powered off instantly. “We should get it out of here it will explode in an hour. Robots cannot handle high amounts of lavender.” Laceratacula explained. Tommie was just staring at her with wide eyes. She was hot when she was shooting things, she should do that more often.

Suddenly Tommie was back digging through his trunk when some random stranger came up to him with a toolbox and offered to help him fix his tire this time Tommie accepted and together they fixed his tire right before his parents came home.

This group was filled with the top students.  On the back of each of their cars was a blue sign reading “Honor Roll Student.”  Jake, a freshman wanted desperately to get into this group.  He thought that if he studied hard, he could get to the top, just like they had.  There had never been a freshman who had gotten onto the honor roll before, but Jake was determined to do so.  However, not everyone thought highly of his decision.  His dad had been planning on him playing baseball this year.  He would say, ”Baseball can get you a lot farther than any sort of academics.”  But, Jake didn’t want to believe that.  The teachers at his high school were always trying to bring him down, giving him harder work than the rest of the class, losing his tests on purpose, anything that wouldn’t let him succeed.  Through all of this however, there was one person who never stopped believing in him. One who always encouraged him to do his best and not give up on his dreams.  That was Mr. Smith, his math teacher.  You see, while his dad thought that Jake could get a baseball scholarship to any school, Mr. Smith really thought that Jake could live out his dreams and become the first freshman honor roll student. He snickered as he remembered the last time Mr. Smith had asked him to stay after class.
“All right Jake, to be an honor roll student, you have to work hard and get good grades.” Mr. Smith had said. When Jake had explained that the teachers were pushing him too hard, Mr. Smith just countered with, “You have to show them that you are smart enough! Try your hardest; I know you can do it.” His favorite teacher had let him off with a smile and a joke. “Scinarra!” he had cheered.
“Mr. Ali!” A reprimand shocked Jake out of his daydream. “If you want to be an honor student, you have to LISTEN!” his teacher scolded Startled he fell out of his chair with a plop and everyone laughed. “Do you think you’re funny Jake” his teacher said “I’ll let you off with a warning this time just remember next time you’ll have a detention with me” “I know I’m smart” Jake thought “I just can’t pay attention because the classes are so dang boring” After school Mr. Smith intercepted him as he was walking out. “I know you can’t focus but can you at least pretend to pay attention so your teachers don’t think your just another kid who doesn’t know anything and is going to grow up not learning anything. But  Mr Smith. No  Buts! Ever our lesson was on the Earth’s atmosphere is something very important and everyone was paying attention but you and your friends.
    Jake knew if he was caught daydreaming again his chances to get on the honor roll were doomed. If he didn’t get onto the honor roll, there was no way he would get into the group he wanted to get into.
    Unfortunately, Jake loved to daydream. He tried hard to pay attention, but it always felt like his mind was in a completely different place. He needed help, so he went to seek the help of the people he knew focused best: the same group of students he wanted to join.
    “I really want to get on the honor roll,” Jake explained to them.
    “A worthy ambition,” Leo, the group’s leader, put in,
    “My dad thinks I should play baseball, so he tries to stop me, but my main problem is Then my teachers. They give too much extra work and lose my tests on purpose,” Jake said.
    “Yes, that’s what the always do,” Antonio, a sophomore, explained. “They try to make it look like the school makes everyone smart after a year or two so they’ll get a good reputation,”
    “Oh,” Jake said, “well that’s not right! Isn’t anyone doing anything about it? They’re basically just ruining their kids’ education!” Jake roared.
    “I think we can help you with your problem,” Antonio said mysteriously. Jake looked at him suspiciously.
    ‘’What do you have in mind?”Antonio stood up. Well, how about we expose the teachers doing this for who they really are? No one will listen but us. We could do it. You’re smart, just like us. And I’ll tell you what. If we actually do this, I might consider making you a High Honor Student. After all, you deserve it!” Antonio explained. Jake wasn’t so sure.
    “I want to get top grades on my report cards, not get into more trouble.” He said. Antonio smiled, “Touché. Well, think about it. Do you really want to keep being put down by your teachers for the rest of your high school years? Or do you want to prove them wrong and go from average to genius?”
    Jake thought about it. He wasn’t sure. Mr. Smith said to show his teachers he was smart by actually studying and doing work, not making plans to humiliate them so he could get the better. What the teachers were doing was wrong, but Jake didn’t want to stoop to their level. He sighed.
    Jake didn’t know what to do; if he didn’t want to tell on the teachers, but it wasn’t right what they were doing and kids deserved a better education. He decided he would forget about it until nighttime, and then he ‘d sleep on it.
      After a sleep of 3 and a half hours and a bowl of heart-healthy awkward cheerios, Jake made his way downtown, walking fast, paces past, and he was homebound. At the school, Jake calmly walked into the main office, took control of the loud speaker, and announced, “THIS SCHOOL IS PURPOSELY FAILING ALL OF IT’S STUDENTS!” then sprinted down the halls, and ripped off his shirt, revealing another shirt that said “boycott bad grades” and threw confetti left and right before being handcuffed and sent down to the local police station.  
At the police station they tortured Jake with nothing but lavender, he didn’t deserve this kind of treatment. They threw grenades filled with lavender at his feet, which did a delicate tickle, but it still went bad. Jake did not like being tickled, especially with his favorite flower, lavender. The room had the aroma of a bountiful field of lavender. Jake said get me out I am highly allergic to this lavender thing.  He slapped each and every officer with a handful of lavender. The cops tried to catch Jake but their hands were to lavender.
The terrible nightmare of getting bad grades and being arrested ended up being a dream and it ended up he was getting the best grades in the the state. The fact was far from inconspicuous. The news spread quickly and he went to a very good college. As you see, hard work pays off.

There was once High School students who always did their best at school and would not  entertain themselves for too long. They were always working.

“What are you doing here?”  Marissa sneered, walking up to the shy blonde neighbor.  The neighbor only gasped in response.  Marissa was talking to her.  Marissa of all people!  Why did she even come to this party in the first place?  She knew it would be a bad idea.
    “What do you mean?” she squeaked, looking down at her dark blue sneakers.  Marissa strutted up to her, long red hair fanning out behind her.  Her heals clicked with each step she took, and with each step Dakota found herself wanting to just go home and forget that this night had even happened.  “I was invited,” she continued, trying to stand her ground.  Marissa just laughed at this.  She knew this was a bad idea.  There was no way her, Dakota Borgetti would be invited to a party.  Let alone Marissa’s!
    She was right in front of her now, glossy lips drawn back in a sneer.  “Sorry,” she started, ”But you must have the wrong house.  I definitely didn’t invite you.”  She practically spat out the name.  Dakota drew back, trying to hold her ground, but her shy personality came back with a vengeance and she turned slightly and jogged out of the room.  She was nearly crying when she got to the door, leaving behind the laughing crowd in the living room. Dakota walked home, tears flowing down her face as her mind replayed the embarrassing moment. Turning onto her street, she shivered at the lack of warmth in the cold night air. Oh no! I left my jacket back at the party! She thought, miserable. She looked up for the first time, Dakota noticed that there were no people on the streets. Good, then nobody can see me cry like a baby. She grabbed her keys from her pocket and unlocked the front door. Dakota sighed and stomped up to her room.
    “Oh no” Dakota thought I had $100 in the pocket of that jacket I have to go back and get it. Hopeless she walked over to her brother’s room and asked her brother what to do he suggested that she try sneaking in. Dakota thought this was a horrible idea but she was hopeless and she had to get that jacket back.
    It was now raining as she walked back to Marissa’s house the drops fell with a loud plop as she thought about the best was to sneak in. She finally thought of a plan, she would ring the door bell and Marissa would answer it she would then sneak in through a back door find  $100. Marissa got so mad at Dakota she kicked her out of the house and said ‘’We are not friends anymore. Dakota had finally remembered that she had a big test on the atmosphere so she went home to study for it.
    She opened her textbook and prepared to study. Then she thought of a plan. It was crazy, and she might die trying, but she thought it was better than facing the doom of her parents’ punishment if they found out she lost a hundred dollars. Dakota had some last doubts, but she pushed them aside and opened her window.
    Carefully, she pulled her window’s screen out. Dakota looked down and gulped. It was a long way down if she fell, but there was an awning a few feet below her window. She would have to try to get there.
    Placing a foot in a crack that was between two of the brick that made her house, she shakily climbed down to the awning. She let go of all of the bricks as soon as she felt that her feet were on solid ground. She had forgotten that the awning was slanted, and nearly fell off onto the pavement from sliding.
    She grabbed the edge of the awning in the nick of time and swung herself down. Ok, it wasn’t the most graceful way to sneak out of her house, but she was out. She began running down the slippery sidewalk, desperately hoping her jacket would be right where she left it, waiting for her. Suddenly, Dakota wasn’t thinking of her jacket, she was thinking of Marissa. A shudder ran though her, but she continued with a slow jog.
    The door to Marissa’s house seemed much more menacing than before. Following the plan, she ran the door bell and ran around to the back yard. The party was still going on, and thankfully, no one took any notice of Dakota. It was then that she accidentally slammed into someone, which sent her stumbling back. She looked up and was surprised to see Dylan. Dylan was a shy, quiet boy who barely spoke in school. Even when he was answering a question in class, it barely came out as a whisper.
    “Didn’t you get kicked out by Marissa?” he asked, eying Dakota. Dakota put her hands on her hips and glared.
    “Look, I have as much right to be at this party as you do, so if you’d kindly step aside, I’ll be on my merry way.” She snapped. Dakota didn’t mean to come off so harsh, but her time was running out. Dylan stepped back.
    “Ok, ok. Touché.” He said, and with that Dakota continued her long stride to the back door. Luckily, no one was there, so it was a perfect way to enter without being spotted. Making sure to close the door quietly behind her, Dakota slipped inside and ducked behind one of the couches. Her stomach was a habitat for butterflies, what if Marissa sees me and then gets really mean again, and spreads her surreptitious. Well I just will fight back Dakota thought. She slowly and quietly moved trying not to make a sound. Then she heard someone coming down the stairs, it was Marissa. “Mom where’s my wig that I put on over my hair yesterday at the party,” Marissa said, and then turned to face Dakota.
“Well if it isn’t little-miss state name,” Marissa said.
“I told you, I wasn’t named after the state, the state was named after me,” Dakota said.
“Yeah, yeah, get out of my house,” Marissa shouted.
“I can be here if you want to,” Dakota yelled back.
“NO, ACTUALLY, YOU CAN’T BE HERE, BECAUSE IT’S MY HOUSE! IF I WANTED YOU TO COME I WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU, NOW TAKE YOUR JACKET AND GET OUT!” Marissa yelled, throwing her the jacket, “I WAS GOING TO DROP IT OFF AT YOUR HOUSE BUT YEAH, WASTE YOUR TIME AND COME HERE THAT’S GREAT.”
Dakota left the property feeling awkward extremely stupid and then went home and took a nap   
The nap included a fine Italian lavender rub from her pediatrician.  Dakota screamed to her mom
“ Get up here and bring me some lavender tea before I whoop this pediatrician batootie.”
The pediatrician ran out of the house.
Dakota had no idea why no one liked her.. Not even Marissa her “best friend”
Dakota just wanted to take it all back whatever she did wrong.  She wanted to start over has her own state not north or south.
She took a sip of her lavender tea and it was piping hot..
“Mom give me cool lavender tea I’m not about this hot tea life.  And you sure know how I like my tea done. Medium rare like grandma always makes it.
“I think I’ll surprise Marissa and inconspuously appear at her house”, said Dakota to herself. She finished the lavender tea and sneaked up on Marissa when she was outside.
    “AHH, stop trolling Dakota!” she yelled.  Marissa turned around and Dakota gasped in shock.  Marissa’s face was completely makeup free and her hair was a mess.  “What are you doing here?” Marissa asked with a grimace.  
    “Wow, ummmm, I wanted to make it up to you.  Whatever I did wrong.  You look great!” she said.
    “Yeah right, don’t lie to me.  You know what they say.  Beauty’s only skin deep.”  Dakota nodded looking at her face.  She looked a lot worse on the outside right now then she usually did.  It almost kind of matched with her personality.  Dakota decided that maybe it would be better if her and Marissa didn’t hang out anymore.  After all, she didn’t want to start acting like her.

“Who is that girl?” I asked, pointing at the new student walking in the halls. Her eyes were cool and calculating, and she was wearing an assortment of purple and black. Her blacks boots slapped against the floor. She had a piercing in her lip, and she was chewing gum. She looked like your stereotypical goth-girl.
My best friend sneered at her purple dyed hair and said loudly, “That’s nobody, Marzia.”
I giggled at her weird choice of clothing I thought she looked very weird amongst everyone else wearing brightly colored clothing. As the goth girl walked past me she tripped over my empty backpack and dropped her books with a plop she managed to regain her balance but her books were scattered all over the ground. As I kneeled down to help her she looked at me and said “Hey you look familiar”
I replied “I think I would have remembered someone like you”
“I guess you’re just a look alike” she replied “my name’s Joanne “ Hi Joanne it’s so nice to meet you.  “It’s nice to meet you to. Are you interested in the atmosphere at all?” Asked Joanne. Not really why do you ask?   Said the little girl.
“No reason,” Joanne said. “That was the only question I could think of.” My best friend pulled me aside.
“What?” I snapped. I didn’t really appreciate being pulled out of a conversation, and I opened my mouth to let her know that, when she said:
“Do you recognize her?” I was shocked at the question.
“Why would I remember someone I never knew?” I asked her.
“I don’t know. I just thought it was strange that she seemed to recognize you,”
“She said I was probably just a look alike,” I pointed out.
“Think hard. Do you remember anyone like her?”
    I strained my mind to try to remember Marzia. The face was dimly familiar, but I couldn’t the face.
    Then I remembered. If I told anyone I knew her, even if it was from so long ago, I was doomed to years of teasing.
    “Nope. Never heard of her. Probably some other girl. “ I said. I looked down at Marzia. Our eyes locked for just a second, but I could see the hurt in her eyes. I turned away, following my best friend into the classroom. We both sat down in our usual seats across from each other. I instantly felt so guilty about Marzia.
    “That girl was such a weirdo. What was her name again? Started with an M or whatever?” my friend said out loud. I tensed my body and shot her a look.
    “It’s Marzia, and she wasn’t that weird. We’ve had much freakier students.” I said, trying to turn the conversation away from Marzia.
    “Ok, ok. Touché. But did you see how she was dressed? Those boots must weigh at least 15 pounds! And that nose piercing…” my friend scrunched up her face like she just smelled something that had gone bad. I shrugged. For once in my life, I was relieved class had started. No way did I want to continue talking about Marzia. I wanted her gone. Out of my head. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem like it was going to happen.
    “Class, I’m happy to say we have a brand-new student! I’d like you to welcome Marzia Stanford!” the teacher said, smiling. This couldn’t be happening. Yet there she was, black boots and all. What was I going to do, she would soon realize that it was me the one that had been in preschool with her and all the other painful memories I had in preschool. “Well class let’s see who can help our new friend out for the first couple of days.”
        “    Are you kidding who does that, babies,” my best friend help How about you and she pointed to me   
“I thought you just said your name was Joanne. Um, my name is Marzia Stanford guys,” I said, utterly confused at what was going on in the story and what other people had said in the past.
    “That is my name, people said you looked like someone I recognized so they just said I had your name,” Joanne replied.
    “Well that’s really awkward,” I said.
Then I motioned for Joanne to come sit next to me as I told my best friend to move because there would be a new best friend in town now.
    “So, how about them Fall Out Chemical Romances?” I said, and then Joanne got up and walked away.
    “JOANNNEE, where are you going? I forgot to give you some lavender!!”
Joanne screamed, “I HATE LAVENDER I HATE YOU I HATE THIS WORLD!”
Marzia went into the bathroom and started to cry, lavender tears.
Only these weren’t any lavender tears, the little lavender tears started dancing on her cheek making her happy with every little jiggle.  Marzia knew what she had to do.
She ran after Joanne and when she got to her she shoved four loaves of lavender bread straight down her throat.
“ YOU HATE LAVENDER NOW YOU SILLY GIRL!!???” screamed Marzia.
“Get away from me” replied Joanne. She tried to inconspicuously sneak away, but failed to do so. Marza easily caught up, her new blue sneakers squeaking on the floor.  She threw more pieces of lavender bread at her as she tried to run away. “Get away,” she yelled again trying to dodge the people in the hallway and the flying loaves of bread.
“Not until you admit that you know me!” she screamed back, switching to throwing wheat thins instead.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Joanne yelled running into the nearest classroom she could find. Marzia walked in, lavender bread in her hand, laughing like she was insane. Well, she was insane! Marzia decided to change her name to Bill, because is in all the stories.  Joanne screamed, scared for her life.
“WAIT! I KNOW WHAT THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS!”
“What is it?”
“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover!” Joanne yelled.
“Oh. Okay, then.” Bill said, calming down.
“Well, you certainly were not what I thought you were!”
The End.     

There once was a dog named Bill who lived in a suburban home. He had always been unsatisfied with his food. Bill always wanted fresh dog food, but he had to eat dry food because the fresh food cost too much. Although he had a great family and a nice, big yard where he could run and run to his heart’s content, all he wanted was good food.
    Bill was taking a walk around the neighborhood with his owners when he saw a younger dog on a bright green lawn. The dog he spotted was eating a steak directly from a China plate while his owners watched him closely in some sort of awkward anticipation. Bill stopped in his tracks and envied the dog, daintily licking his plate and starting on to eat a rack of boneless ribs. Jealousy raged through him and he started barking madly at the dog. Bill’s owner pulled him along and mouthed an apology to the owners of the younger dog, Skipperdoodle.      
    Skipperdoodle was the kind of dog that bathed in lavender and waited for his owners to give him a nice spongey bath. His owners didn’t even consider feeding him the gross dry dog food that Bill always had to settle for. Skipperdoodle was very humble though, some nights he would give Bill the last of his lavender stuffed chicken, but Bill thought very upset by the thought he couldn’t get his own good food.
    Bill was a very happy dog except for when it came to food. After Skipperdoodle started giving him his food, he never ate the gross dinner his owners gave him.  Bill started to turn down everything, walks, baths, even snuggles, he would just walk away if is owners wanted to.  The only person he was excited to see was Skipperdoodle, not even, just his delightful food.  Bill got very fat after about a month of these wonderful dishes. He also became greedy and did whatever he wanted to.
    This is when his life changed all of the sudden, his owner suspected something was wrong. Bill was never fat before. He also used to listen and be excited to take a walk around the neighborhood. Also, how did he become so fat if he turned down ALL the food?  Their suspicions lead them to follow Bill one night, as he was sneaking out to meet Skipperdoodle.  What they saw both shocked them, and enraged them.  Together both decided that it was time to teach Bill a lesson.  You see, they had always been very lenient towards their dog, letting him do whatever he wanted and come home whenever he pleased.  But not after they saw how ungrateful he was.  The greedy dog didn’t understand how much money they went through just to buy him what little they could!
    So together they formulated a plan.  Bill wouldn’t be in charge any more.  Oh no!  Walking out towards the gate where Bill was currently stuffing his face, the scooped him up by his blue collar and started marching home.  Bill was in shock.  He had never once been caught sneaking out to meet Skipperdoodle!  He had been so careful the first few times, but as time went on and the meetings got even more frequent, he had started being careless. “Scinarra, Skipperdoodle!” he called as the other dog ran back onto his own territory. Bill’s owners dropped him onto the carpet and began to scold him. “Bad dog, Bill! We gave you everything you need, and we cared for you! Just because we didn’t give you the food you wanted doesn’t mean you can become Skipperdoodle.
    After that Bill’s owners put up a fence while Bill was sleeping. The next morning Bill declined the breakfast his owners tried to give him and walked out to go see Skipperdoodle seeing the fence his owners put up bill first tried to jump over it but fell back down with a plop he then tried to squeezew through a gap in the fence when that didn’t work he started to dig a hole under. While he was doing this little did he know his owners were watching him  the whole time What do you think your doing?! “ Bad dog you are the worst dog in the world. Bill didn’t care he just kept digging a hole If these owners gave me away I wouldn’t care because I don’t like these owners Bill thought to himself.
    Bill’s owners grabbed him and clipped him onto a leash. This is it, he thought. They’re probably going to give me away. Suddenly, he wasn’t completely sure that being doomed a year or two at an animal shelter was what he wanted. No, he decided. What he wanted was fresh food. He wasn’t going to budge.
    He dug his feet into the ground but they continued to drag him outside. He bit one of his owners, who yelled at him and continued dragging. It turned out they were just taking him on a walk.
    Later that night, Bill continued his hole. Skipperdoodle asked what he was doing.
    “I’m digging a hole,” Bill said. “I need that food!”
    “Don’t be greedy,” Skipperdoodle said. “You know, I’ve always wondered what it’s like to eat regular dog food.”
    “Let’s switch places for a day, then,” Bill said, licking his lips greedily at the thought of all of the food.
    “That’s fine,” Skipperdoodle replied. “But just one problem. I look nothing like you! For one thing, you’re such a dark muddy color while I’m a light, creamy color.” Skipperdoodle said. Bill thought about this, and got an idea.
    “There’s a huge mud puddle right in your yard! Roll around in it so you’re as dark as I am!” Bill was very pleased with his clever idea. Skipperdoodle looked appalled.
    ‘’You expect me to roll around in the mud? I’m not some filthy creature!” Bill became very irritated.
    ‘’Look, you got a better idea, because if you do I’d love to hear it.” Bill snarled. Skipperdoodle pouted and sighed.
    “Touché my friend…” and with that, he crawled into the mud, looking very uncomfortable while doing it. Soon, Skipperdoodle looked unrecognizable covered in the mud. In fact, he looked exactly like Bill!
    “Perfect!” Bill beamed. Skipperdoodle only gave a huff as a reply.
    “Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Skipperdoodle, wearily. Bill rolled his eyes.
    “Yes, I’m positive. Now, get over here!” he barked. Bill couldn’t wait to go over to Skipper doodle’s house and have the steak and feast Skipperdoodle had ever day. Bill couldn’t believe that Skipperdoodle would actually want to trade his glorious house for Bill’s dog pound house.This would be their surreptitious. Bill started walking over To Skipperdoodle”s house and could smell the boiling steak
Then Bill realized how unhealthy and gross he was and that’s why you should appreciate what you have and not what you could have    

One day a boy had a test on atmospheres in school. He got the test back and he failed. Once the boy got home from school his parents said ‘’Hi how did the test go today’’ great he told his parents and he ran upstairs to do his homework. The little boy’s dad saw he left his test on the floor and the father saw that his son got an F. ‘’My son failed the test he failed” so he ran upstairs he knocked on the boy’s bedroom door and the kid opened up and saw that it was his father. ‘’You didn’t do good on this atmosphere test you failed”. The mother ran upstairs and said ‘’Why did you lie to us!
    “I knew you would be furious that I failed the test, so I tried to cover it up,” The boy admitted.
    “Did lying help you at all?” His dad demanded.
    “No,” The boy muttered.
    “What was that?” His dad snapped.
    “No,” The boy said a little louder. “I’m doomed.”
    “You’re grounded for a week,” His mother announced. “No electronics. You can only do schoolwork.”
    The boy was crushed. It would have been better to just tell them the truth.
    So, he was stuck in his room for a week. He might as well start studying for his math test. Halfway through his notes, he wondered if there could possibly be a way out of this. Keeping the idea in the back of his mind, he continued studying. He kept thinking about it.
    He could run away. That sound of his friends playing outside was too tempting. All he wanted to do was go out with them.
    “No, I have to stay here. It’ll only cost me more trouble.” He thought. But soon his notes just began to look like blurs to him, so he decided to take a little break. A little break never hurt anyone.
    “Who am I kidding? I’m so done for. What good is it locking me up here and forcing me to kill my brain with these notes?” he wondered. A new voice entered his head.
    “Well, if you’d stop complaining and at least try to study, you could actually accomplish something!” the voice snapped. The boy looked down at the floor.
    “Touché,” he mumbled, “but it’s so unfair!” he fell onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling. What was wrong with him? He was arguing with himself! After a few minutes of lounging, the boy began to feel hungry. Well, his parents never said he couldn’t leave his room for food, so he got up and headed for the kitchen.
    He grabbed a bottle of water, a bag of chips, and an apple and hurried up to his room.
    “Maybe some snack could get my brain started up,” he thought to himself. Back to his notes, the boy silently took a bite of his apple and a sip of water. Suddenly, he heard a tap at his window. Spinning around, he found his best friend! He was up in the old apple tree outside. Oh I wish I could go outside to my friends and the nice breeze. Well I could go over to the apple tree outside my window and climb down it and then some it me playing with my friends, Bill’s mind encouraged. It would just be my surreptitious no one else’s, but I would be killed if mom found out he thought. Even though Bill knew there would be huge consequences he started to make his way toward the window and then quietly opened the window. He was almost out when he heard, “  A little party never killed nobody” from the radio, and then decided that he was making the right decision by going out.
He climbed awkwardly out of the window and scooted down the apple tree, picking a couple of apples along the way. He and his friend then played baseball with the neighborhood kids right outside of his front door, which wasn’t a good idea, since he lived in a glass house.
After about 2 minutes of playing, his parents stormed out of the house, both baffled at his stupidity and shocked that he would sneak out of the house.
But he realized he had no clue how his name came to be Bill.  He grabbed his lavender colored journal out of his back pocket and starting writing down ways how his name could’ve been Bill. He noticed that the person in the last story was named Bill, and that was probably why the name Bill was introduced so late into the story.(What the heck)  Anyway he heard his parents screaming his name and realized he had to run.
Unfortunately for him his friends ratted him out in the first second his parents asked them where he was. Bill ran through forests and got lost, he had no idea where he was even though he had only ran for about 20 seconds. Far from inconspicuous and his parents spotted him. This was because  the forest was no that thick. Bill’s parents were furious, the took away all his toys when they brought him back home.
“First you failed the test and now you run from home?!” scolded his mother.
“I didn’t mean to fail,” he said looking down at his blue jeans.  They had been yelling at him for an hour now, and he honestly wasn’t listening any more.  He really had tried to do well on the test!  But once his mind started wandering there was no way he could focus on one thing.  His parents either didn’t hear him, or were ignoring him because they kept on with their lecture for at least another hour.  By the time they were done Bill’s ears were ringing and all he could think about was how disappointed in him they were.  When he got back up to his room he realized that he still had the rest of his homework to do.  “Great,” he groaned.  He could already tell he was going to be pulling an all-nighter to get this done. “This is just perfect, just FREAKING perfect!” he yelled, kicking a basketball at the window. To his dismay, it broke right through. “Scinarra, sucker!” the basketball yelled as it flew through the window, hitting Justin Beiber on the head in a far off land called Poke-
Bill woke with a start. “That was a weird dream…” he said. Then he looked out the window and saw that it was sunny out and his friend were all out side he quickly had breakfast and ran outside to join his friends. And they lived happily ever after. After the boy got grounded he never ever ever told a lie in his entire life. The moral is honesty is the best policy.
THE
END

Cheztik, a teenage creature, once went to a scent store trying to buy some lavender.
He looked through every shelf but he didn’t seem to find anything.  He asked the man working there where he could get some good smelling lavender.  The man said to try the Lavender store down the street.  Cheztik knew that he had to get lavender to save his parents life, but the school bully worked at the Lavender store.  Cheztik was considering punching him, grabbing a barrel of lavender, and dashing out the store.  As Cheztik walked down the street he realized that maybe he should just let the bully, Ramonisia, make the first move. Ramonisia was an 8’4” 412 pounded creature and Cheztik was only 6’10” 250 pounds. WTF
    Cheztik slowly walked into the store, unfortunately Ramonisia was there to greet him with a punch in the face.  Cheztik snuck out inconspicuously as soon as he came to his scenes. “I’ll try again later, I’m no match for him.”  However, just as he was about to leave he remembered his parents sitting there and waiting for him to come and save them.  He remembered his mother, a beautiful creature, in her favorite blue bathrobe telling him, “Cheztik, you have to get this lavender.  It’s the only way to save us.”  She was relying on him, and he couldn’t let her down.  Turning around and heading back in the direction of the lavender store, he steeled himself for the punch that was sure to come upon his entrance.  However, what greeted him wasn’t a punch to the face, or any other part of his body for that matter.  Instead all he saw was broken lavender jars, and a beaten and bruised Ranonisia lying unconscious on the floor.
    Cheztik ran over the fallen creature, feeling for a pulse.  It took him over a minute to find it, and when he did, it was very faint.  He scanned the store, looking at all the people walking along. “Help!” he yelled out. Alarmed, a couple of people turned their heads and noticed Ranonisia. A couple of minutes later, Ranonisia was on his way to the hospital and Cheztik still needed to get some lavender. “Oh no!” he mumbled when he spotted that the lavender was all gone. There was zip, zitch, zero, nothing! He imagined the flower petals being swept away yelling out, “Scinarra, kid!” Cheztik rolled his eyes and stood up. What if his parents died? He began to shake at that scary thought. Pulling himself together, he realized he would have to make a trip to Viridian City to get some more lavender. “Okay, okay, Viridain city isn’t that far away; it’s just through a big forest full of giant bugs. Cheztik started walking toward the forest he passed through a gate (that makes sure no giant bugs get out) and walked deeper and deeper into the forest. When he was at the heart of the forest almost no light got through and he was starting to get scared when suddenly a giant empty cocoon fell in front of him with a loud plop he was so scared he ran for his life. Through some miracle he ran right out into Viridian city  “ That was close I thought I was going to die.  Cheztik looked up at the sky and saw the earth’s atmosphere.
    After he calmed down, he searched for a place to buy lavender. A man told him the city had been robbed clean of lavender, and unless he wanted to go and fight the creatures who did it, he was out of luck. Cheztik decided that was exactly what he was going to do. He wondered for a moment whether it was related to the robbing of the store back in the other town, but he then told himself that he had to focus on saving his parents or else they were certainly doomed.
    He needed a plan, but none were coming to mind. He decided on charging in and stealing the lavender. He would fight only if necessary.
    Cheztik started out, but he found that there was one flaw in his plan. He had no clue where the robbers were!
    He decided to ask another creature if there was a place he could get a map. Might as well search for some places the robbers could be. He tapped the creature on the shoulder.
    “Do you mind me asking if you have a spare map or a store I could get one? I’m tracking the robbers who have been stealing lavender all over the city.” The creature turned to him and looked pretty smug.
    “You? Go after the robbers? Are you out of your mind? You’re such a shrimp. Get lost kid!” he snarled. Cheztik boiled with anger.
    “At least I have the guts to go after them. What about you? Just standing here and hoping you don’t get into any unnecessary trouble?!” spat Cheztik. The creature backed away.
    “Touché kid. Well, you got me. I actually do have a spare map of the city. Its chock full of information I wrote down that I found. Secret tunnels, underground trails, everything! With this, you’ll find those robbers for sure!” said the creature, handing Cheztik the map. Relieved and with a new confidence, Cheztik grabbed the map, thanked the creature, and headed out.
    Cheztik let out a big breath. Now there was a chance to save his parents. All he had to do was defeat the robbers. But that would be hard to do and then afterwards he had to get back to his parents so he could save them. He walked to where the map had suggested. Chetzik looked at the map and tried to make since of it.
    “Well I guess I should just use the emergency batch of lavender in my basement,” Chetzik said, and then went to his house and opened up the awkward basement hatch, taking .5 pounds of the 8 tons of lavender he kept down there.
And all of this proves that violence is never the answer.

Boy do I wish Jack would help me with my homework, Lily thought as she stared at the white paper filled with unanswered questions. Lily wasn’t even trying to do her problems because she didn’t understand it, but she kept that surreptitious. She was just looking at her paper and the paper was looking right back at her, Lily had tried to answer her problems, but had failed. “Lily, Jack, dinners ready! Come on and then I will check your homework after dinner,” she called.
    “Coming Mom,” Lily replied. Uh oh what was she going to do; she loved dinner, but she didn’t want to let her mom know that she didn’t complete her homework. Lily’s eyes darted across the page. 2+7, 8-1, 7x=7, what is going on, she thought to herself. Then she just decided that she’d do it after dinner.
    After half an hour of eating Mac & Cheese and talking about how their days went, Lily’s Mom finally said, “It’s time to check your homework.” Lily told her she didn’t finish and her mom said, “Don’t let that happen again.”…. but it did. And it was more awkward than the last time.
    Unfortunately for Lily she never got to see daylight for a couple months because of her strenuous homeworking, good thing she had lavender in her room to help her concentrate.  Lily worked so hard doing her homework but the second her mother her gave her some breathing room and let her out of the house, it all started over again, procrastination nation, as her older brother Patrick said.     
    Lily was a big procrastinator she had been her whole life, her mother hoped that she would stop the procrastinating by keeping her inside for a long time doing nothing but homework.
    Lily got tired of this and sometimes she would go outside when no one was at home. She tried her best to make any evidence  inconspicuous so no one could find out about the fact that she was slacking. But one day, she stayed out to long and did not even do half of the work she was assigned.  She was playing in her back yard, swinging on the swings and having a great time.  However, she didn’t notice her mother’s blue minivan pulling into the driveway.  
    “Lily!” her mother screamed, finally noticing the petite girl swinging without a care in the world.  At her mother’s call, her head snapped to face her, shock written all over her expression.  “What are you doing out here?” her mother questioned, face turning red.  Lily could only stutter in response.  What was she supposed to tell her?  That she had been slacking on her homework and playing out here instead?  Like that was going to help her!  While all these thoughts were jumbling through her head her mother’s mind was racing.
    What if she had been hurt.  She could have been injured on the ground with no one to help her!  Or god forbid she was kidnapped. “Lily! You are to go to your room, doing nothing but homework!” her mother scolded and she sulked all the way up to her room. She hit Patrick when smartly commented from the safety of his room, “Scinarra, sis!” Laughing at her predicament, he slammed the door in her face. Back in her room, she stared blankly down at the math questions. -3 + 8 – 4? What did that mean? Lily wished she could be outside, playing in the backyard. She got up and sat down on her bed, wondering what to do. She could be a good little girl, and do her homework, or… An evil smirk on her face, she made plans to sneak out that night. It wasn’t fair. She decided that when her parents were asleep she would sneak out leaving a pillow under her sheets and a sound activated program that would say “just let me sleep” when it picked up a noise.
    It was now midnight and Lily could hear her parents sleeping so she opened a window and slid outside. She started to go to the mall when a big black van pulled up next to her 2 people can out grabbed her, blindfolded her and threw her into the back with a plop. There was one thing Lily wanted to do her whole life and that was to see the earth’s atmosphere. So she tried to look but there was no way that she could I’m never going to see it.
    I’m doomed. That was the only thought Lily had until the van stopped. The two men dragged her out, and from the sound of it, into a house. She was thrown onto something and then they took off the blindfolded. She had been thrown onto a bed frame that had no mattress. She was in a tiny room with another bed like her own.
    “Hello,” Lily sat up with a start. A little girl sat up on the other bed. She was the one who had spoken. “I assume you were kidnapped, too.”
    “Yeah,” Lily said sulkily. “How many other kids are here?”
    “I don’t know,” The little girl answered. “We’re confined to our rooms and given a little food every day.” Lily noticed the girl was very, very skinny. Her eyes were red, probably from lack of sleep, and she looked so weak.
    Lilly thought of her mother and how she had always said to never go out alone. She began to cry, ashamed that she disobeyed her own mother, and completely frightened. How would she ever get out of here?!
    “It’s your fault you know. You know better than this. Stupid girl. Wait till your mother finds out.” A voice said.
    “But, how was I supposed to know I’d be kidnapped just like that?” she wailed.
    “Don’t ask me. You knew she’d be mad. And this is what happens.” The voice snapped. Lily sighed.
    “Touché…” she muttered. Look at lily. She was arguing with herself. She needed to stop and find a way out. It sent shivers down her spine thinking about what would happen to her if she didn’t.
    “You want to get out of here, right? Lily asked the small girl. She nodded.
    “Well, you’re going to have to help me. Now, do you know if there’s any way out of here? Any place we could sneak out? We’re both pretty small, so we could fit in some tight spaces.” I explained. The girl thought for a moment. Suddenly, her face lit up.
    “Well, in this one room they keep storage and food supplies there’s this small dog door. And that was all she remembered, all of a sudden her mom was saying, “Good morning sweetie.”
    “Where am I? Please don’t kill me,” Lily said. She opened her eyes and her mom was right there.” What happened there was kidnappers  and the girl,” Lily continued.
    “I know but we’ll talk later what was the lesson,” her mom questioned.
    “Maybe TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED,” Lily said.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

http://comicsanscriminal.com/

“Plop” Tommie’s car fell into a ditch as he was backing out of his driveway he had forgotten about the large ditch at the back of his drive way. As he came out of his car to inspect the damage he heard a hissing noise he realized his front left tire had popped. “Oh no my parents are going to kill me” he thought out loud. He hastily backed the car out of the ditch his tire now completely flat. He then struggled to get the spare tire out of the trunk and ended up dropping it on his foot. Now with his foot as flat as his front tire he rolled the spare tire to the front area of his car he then hobbled back to his trunk and stared looking for the tools he needed to replace the tire. As he was digging through the back of his trunk he found something that could fix his tire but nothing seemed to work. “What am I going to do there must be something else.” “It looks like you need a little help there kid”. But Tommy just ignored him and kept working so the man walked away. Then he found something that would fix his tire and that tool worked. “My tire is fixed ! Finally”. Now I can drive again! I’m not doomed to my parents’ punishment!

“oh swag homie.”
Tommie went over to his local grocery store to buy a bag of lavender for his girlfriend. As he was driving over to her house he realized he didn’t recognize anything on the streets, the local burger king was not where it usually was, and it was floating about 4 feet off the ground. He pulled up to his girl friends house and he rang the door bell. A robot opened it and pushed him on the ground saying
“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”
“It’s some stupid robot I bought, it ended up being hacked to by the government(#NSA) and is trying to destroy any male that comes it’s way.” Tommie looked over at her in shock, trying to process what was going on. She seemed unfazed, but her blue eyes said it all. This was just as surprising to her as it was to him. Looking inside the door he saw his girlfriend looking down at him in shock.
“Tommie, why are you on the ground? And who is she?” she questioned looking over at Laceratacula. Tommie just looked at her.
“Why was there a robot in your house?” he questioned, still in a daze. She seemed surprised by the question.
“What do you mean?” Her green eyes widened trying to take in the question. However seconds later they narrowed again. “Are you playing a trick on me?” she asked suspiciously, eyes flickering between his and the robot. She was still holding the lavender gun. “Scinarra, you robot!” she yelled and shot the robot. It powered off instantly. “We should get it out of here it will explode in an hour. Robots cannot handle high amounts of lavender.” Laceratacula explained. Tommie was just staring at her with wide eyes. She was hot when she was shooting things, she should do that more often.

Where can I get this published?

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

“Plop” Tommie’s car fell into a ditch as he was backing out of his driveway he had forgotten about the large ditch at the back of his drive way. As he came out of his car to inspect the damage he heard a hissing noise he realized his front left tire had popped. “Oh no my parents are going to kill me” he thought out loud. He hastily backed the car out of the ditch his tire now completely flat. He then struggled to get the spare tire out of the trunk and ended up dropping it on his foot. Now with his foot as flat as his front tire he rolled the spare tire to the front area of his car he then hobbled back to his trunk and stared looking for the tools he needed to replace the tire. As he was digging through the back of his trunk he found something that could fix his tire but nothing seemed to work. “What am I going to do there must be something else.” “It looks like you need a little help there kid”. But Tommy just ignored him and kept working so the man walked away. Then he found something that would fix his tire and that tool worked. “My tire is fixed ! Finally”. Now I can drive again! I’m not doomed to my parents’ punishment!

“oh swag homie.”

Tommie went over to his local grocery store to buy a bag of lavender for his girlfriend. As he was driving over to her house he realized he didn’t recognize anything on the streets, the local burger king was not where it usually was, and it was floating about 4 feet off the ground. He pulled up to his girl friends house and he rang the door bell. A robot opened it and pushed him on the ground saying

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

“It’s some stupid robot I bought, it ended up being hacked to by the government(#NSA) and is trying to destroy any male that comes it’s way.” Tommie looked over at her in shock, trying to process what was going on. She seemed unfazed, but her blue eyes said it all. This was just as surprising to her as it was to him. Looking inside the door he saw his girlfriend looking down at him in shock.

“Tommie, why are you on the ground? And who is she?” she questioned looking over at Laceratacula. Tommie just looked at her.

“Why was there a robot in your house?” he questioned, still in a daze. She seemed surprised by the question.

“What do you mean?” Her green eyes widened trying to take in the question. However seconds later they narrowed again. “Are you playing a trick on me?” she asked suspiciously, eyes flickering between his and the robot. She was still holding the lavender gun. “Scinarra, you robot!” she yelled and shot the robot. It powered off instantly. “We should get it out of here it will explode in an hour. Robots cannot handle high amounts of lavender.” Laceratacula explained. Tommie was just staring at her with wide eyes. She was hot when she was shooting things, she should do that more often.

For those who can't stand this

THANK YOU!!

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Soooo.... Terminator fan fic?

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Other than my eyes bleeding from all the different colors. I'm so confused! Can't we all just love robots???

Fan Junkie

No thanks

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

To long, didnt read. :P

TL;DR

Accept car maintenance help or robots will eat you in the future. 

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

eyes bleeding from all the different colors.

Other than my eyes bleeding from all the different colors. I'm so confused! Can't we all just love robots???

It was an activity I did a different person types for 10 minutes and the story has to have a moral

They are all different colors so everyone know who wrote what

“oh swag homie.”

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

For those of you complaining about comic sans and multicollor

“oh swag homie.”

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

changed it you happy

I have more like this if you want

I have more like this if you want

I'm bored at work, do it! No colored text though please  ;).

“oh swag homie.”

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP”

ignore this

There was once High School students who always did their best at school and would not  entertain themselves for too long. They were always working.

This group was filled with the top students.  On the back of each of their cars was a blue sign reading “Honor Roll Student.”  Jake, a freshman wanted desperately to get into this group.  He thought that if he studied hard, he could get to the top, just like they had.  There had never been a freshman who had gotten onto the honor roll before, but Jake was determined to do so.  However, not everyone thought highly of his decision.  His dad had been planning on him playing baseball this year.  He would say, ”Baseball can get you a lot farther than any sort of academics.”  But, Jake didn’t want to believe that.  The teachers at his high school were always trying to bring him down, giving him harder work than the rest of the class, losing his tests on purpose, anything that wouldn’t let him succeed.  Through all of this however, there was one person who never stopped believing in him. One who always encouraged him to do his best and not give up on his dreams.  That was Mr. Smith, his math teacher.  You see, while his dad thought that Jake could get a baseball scholarship to any school, Mr. Smith really thought that Jake could live out his dreams and become the first freshman honor roll student. He snickered as he remembered the last time Mr. Smith had asked him to stay after class.

“All right Jake, to be an honor roll student, you have to work hard and get good grades.” Mr. Smith had said. When Jake had explained that the teachers were pushing him too hard, Mr. Smith just countered with, “You have to show them that you are smart enough! Try your hardest; I know you can do it.” His favorite teacher had let him off with a smile and a joke. “Scinarra!” he had cheered.

“Mr. Ali!” A reprimand shocked Jake out of his daydream. “If you want to be an honor student, you have to LISTEN!” his teacher scolded Startled he fell out of his chair with a plop and everyone laughed. “Do you think you’re funny Jake” his teacher said “I’ll let you off with a warning this time just remember next time you’ll have a detention with me” “I know I’m smart” Jake thought “I just can’t pay attention because the classes are so dang boring” After school Mr. Smith intercepted him as he was walking out. “I know you can’t focus but can you at least pretend to pay attention so your teachers don’t think your just another kid who doesn’t know anything and is going to grow up not learning anything. But  Mr Smith. No  Buts! Ever our lesson was on the Earth’s atmosphere is something very important and everyone was paying attention but you and your friends.

Jake knew if he was caught daydreaming again his chances to get on the honor roll were doomed. If he didn’t get onto the honor roll, there was no way he would get into the group he wanted to get into.

Unfortunately, Jake loved to daydream. He tried hard to pay attention, but it always felt like his mind was in a completely different place. He needed help, so he went to seek the help of the people he knew focused best: the same group of students he wanted to join.

“My dad thinks I should play baseball, so he tries to stop me, but my main problem is Then my teachers. They give too much extra work and lose my tests on purpose,” Jake said.

“Yes, that’s what the always do,” Antonio, a sophomore, explained. “They try to make it look like the school makes everyone smart after a year or two so they’ll get a good reputation,”

“Oh,” Jake said, “well that’s not right! Isn’t anyone doing anything about it? They’re basically just ruining their kids’ education!” Jake roared.

“I think we can help you with your problem,” Antonio said mysteriously. Jake looked at him suspiciously.

‘’What do you have in mind?”Antonio stood up. Well, how about we expose the teachers doing this for who they really are? No one will listen but us. We could do it. You’re smart, just like us. And I’ll tell you what. If we actually do this, I might consider making you a High Honor Student. After all, you deserve it!” Antonio explained. Jake wasn’t so sure.

“I want to get top grades on my report cards, not get into more trouble.” He said. Antonio smiled, “Touché. Well, think about it. Do you really want to keep being put down by your teachers for the rest of your high school years? Or do you want to prove them wrong and go from average to genius?”

Jake thought about it. He wasn’t sure. Mr. Smith said to show his teachers he was smart by actually studying and doing work, not making plans to humiliate them so he could get the better. What the teachers were doing was wrong, but Jake didn’t want to stoop to their level. He sighed.

Jake didn’t know what to do; if he didn’t want to tell on the teachers, but it wasn’t right what they were doing and kids deserved a better education. He decided he would forget about it until nighttime, and then he ‘d sleep on it.

After a sleep of 3 and a half hours and a bowl of heart-healthy awkward cheerios, Jake made his way downtown, walking fast, paces past, and he was homebound. At the school, Jake calmly walked into the main office, took control of the loud speaker, and announced, “THIS SCHOOL IS PURPOSELY FAILING ALL OF IT’S STUDENTS!” then sprinted down the halls, and ripped off his shirt, revealing another shirt that said “boycott bad grades” and threw confetti left and right before being handcuffed and sent down to the local police station.  

At the police station they tortured Jake with nothing but lavender, he didn’t deserve this kind of treatment. They threw grenades filled with lavender at his feet, which did a delicate tickle, but it still went bad. Jake did not like being tickled, especially with his favorite flower, lavender. The room had the aroma of a bountiful field of lavender. Jake said get me out I am highly allergic to this lavender thing.  He slapped each and every officer with a handful of lavender. The cops tried to catch Jake but their hands were to lavender.

The terrible nightmare of getting bad grades and being arrested ended up being a dream and it ended up he was getting the best grades in the the state. The fact was far from inconspicuous. The news spread quickly and he went to a very good college. As you see, hard work pays off.

“What are you doing here?”  Marissa sneered, walking up to the shy blonde neighbor.  The neighbor only gasped in response.  Marissa was talking to her.  Marissa of all people!  Why did she even come to this party in the first place?  She knew it would be a bad idea.

“What do you mean?” she squeaked, looking down at her dark blue sneakers.  Marissa strutted up to her, long red hair fanning out behind her.  Her heals clicked with each step she took, and with each step Dakota found herself wanting to just go home and forget that this night had even happened.  “I was invited,” she continued, trying to stand her ground.  Marissa just laughed at this.  She knew this was a bad idea.  There was no way her, Dakota Borgetti would be invited to a party.  Let alone Marissa’s!

She was right in front of her now, glossy lips drawn back in a sneer.  “Sorry,” she started, ”But you must have the wrong house.  I definitely didn’t invite you.”  She practically spat out the name.  Dakota drew back, trying to hold her ground, but her shy personality came back with a vengeance and she turned slightly and jogged out of the room.  She was nearly crying when she got to the door, leaving behind the laughing crowd in the living room. Dakota walked home, tears flowing down her face as her mind replayed the embarrassing moment. Turning onto her street, she shivered at the lack of warmth in the cold night air. Oh no! I left my jacket back at the party! She thought, miserable. She looked up for the first time, Dakota noticed that there were no people on the streets. Good, then nobody can see me cry like a baby. She grabbed her keys from her pocket and unlocked the front door. Dakota sighed and stomped up to her room.

“Oh no” Dakota thought I had $100 in the pocket of that jacket I have to go back and get it. Hopeless she walked over to her brother’s room and asked her brother what to do he suggested that she try sneaking in. Dakota thought this was a horrible idea but she was hopeless and she had to get that jacket back.

It was now raining as she walked back to Marissa’s house the drops fell with a loud plop as she thought about the best was to sneak in. She finally thought of a plan, she would ring the door bell and Marissa would answer it she would then sneak in through a back door find  $100. Marissa got so mad at Dakota she kicked her out of the house and said ‘’We are not friends anymore. Dakota had finally remembered that she had a big test on the atmosphere so she went home to study for it.

She opened her textbook and prepared to study. Then she thought of a plan. It was crazy, and she might die trying, but she thought it was better than facing the doom of her parents’ punishment if they found out she lost a hundred dollars. Dakota had some last doubts, but she pushed them aside and opened her window.

Carefully, she pulled her window’s screen out. Dakota looked down and gulped. It was a long way down if she fell, but there was an awning a few feet below her window. She would have to try to get there.

Placing a foot in a crack that was between two of the brick that made her house, she shakily climbed down to the awning. She let go of all of the bricks as soon as she felt that her feet were on solid ground. She had forgotten that the awning was slanted, and nearly fell off onto the pavement from sliding.

She grabbed the edge of the awning in the nick of time and swung herself down. Ok, it wasn’t the most graceful way to sneak out of her house, but she was out. She began running down the slippery sidewalk, desperately hoping her jacket would be right where she left it, waiting for her. Suddenly, Dakota wasn’t thinking of her jacket, she was thinking of Marissa. A shudder ran though her, but she continued with a slow jog.

The door to Marissa’s house seemed much more menacing than before. Following the plan, she ran the door bell and ran around to the back yard. The party was still going on, and thankfully, no one took any notice of Dakota. It was then that she accidentally slammed into someone, which sent her stumbling back. She looked up and was surprised to see Dylan. Dylan was a shy, quiet boy who barely spoke in school. Even when he was answering a question in class, it barely came out as a whisper.

“Didn’t you get kicked out by Marissa?” he asked, eying Dakota. Dakota put her hands on her hips and glared.

“Look, I have as much right to be at this party as you do, so if you’d kindly step aside, I’ll be on my merry way.” She snapped. Dakota didn’t mean to come off so harsh, but her time was running out. Dylan stepped back.

“Ok, ok. Touché.” He said, and with that Dakota continued her long stride to the back door. Luckily, no one was there, so it was a perfect way to enter without being spotted. Making sure to close the door quietly behind her, Dakota slipped inside and ducked behind one of the couches. Her stomach was a habitat for butterflies, what if Marissa sees me and then gets really mean again, and spreads her surreptitious. Well I just will fight back Dakota thought. She slowly and quietly moved trying not to make a sound. Then she heard someone coming down the stairs, it was Marissa. “Mom where’s my wig that I put on over my hair yesterday at the party,” Marissa said, and then turned to face Dakota.

“I told you, I wasn’t named after the state, the state was named after me,” Dakota said.

“NO, ACTUALLY, YOU CAN’T BE HERE, BECAUSE IT’S MY HOUSE! IF I WANTED YOU TO COME I WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU, NOW TAKE YOUR JACKET AND GET OUT!” Marissa yelled, throwing her the jacket, “I WAS GOING TO DROP IT OFF AT YOUR HOUSE BUT YEAH, WASTE YOUR TIME AND COME HERE THAT’S GREAT.”

Dakota left the property feeling awkward extremely stupid and then went home and took a nap   

The nap included a fine Italian lavender rub from her pediatrician.  Dakota screamed to her mom

“ Get up here and bring me some lavender tea before I whoop this pediatrician batootie.”

Dakota just wanted to take it all back whatever she did wrong.  She wanted to start over has her own state not north or south.

“Mom give me cool lavender tea I’m not about this hot tea life.  And you sure know how I like my tea done. Medium rare like grandma always makes it.

“I think I’ll surprise Marissa and inconspuously appear at her house”, said Dakota to herself. She finished the lavender tea and sneaked up on Marissa when she was outside.

“AHH, stop trolling Dakota!” she yelled.  Marissa turned around and Dakota gasped in shock.  Marissa’s face was completely makeup free and her hair was a mess.  “What are you doing here?” Marissa asked with a grimace.  

“Wow, ummmm, I wanted to make it up to you.  Whatever I did wrong.  You look great!” she said.

“Yeah right, don’t lie to me.  You know what they say.  Beauty’s only skin deep.”  Dakota nodded looking at her face.  She looked a lot worse on the outside right now then she usually did.  It almost kind of matched with her personality.  Dakota decided that maybe it would be better if her and Marissa didn’t hang out anymore.  After all, she didn’t want to start acting like her.

“Who is that girl?” I asked, pointing at the new student walking in the halls. Her eyes were cool and calculating, and she was wearing an assortment of purple and black. Her blacks boots slapped against the floor. She had a piercing in her lip, and she was chewing gum. She looked like your stereotypical goth-girl.

My best friend sneered at her purple dyed hair and said loudly, “That’s nobody, Marzia.”

I giggled at her weird choice of clothing I thought she looked very weird amongst everyone else wearing brightly colored clothing. As the goth girl walked past me she tripped over my empty backpack and dropped her books with a plop she managed to regain her balance but her books were scattered all over the ground. As I kneeled down to help her she looked at me and said “Hey you look familiar”

“I guess you’re just a look alike” she replied “my name’s Joanne “ Hi Joanne it’s so nice to meet you.  “It’s nice to meet you to. Are you interested in the atmosphere at all?” Asked Joanne. Not really why do you ask?   Said the little girl.

“No reason,” Joanne said. “That was the only question I could think of.” My best friend pulled me aside.

“What?” I snapped. I didn’t really appreciate being pulled out of a conversation, and I opened my mouth to let her know that, when she said:

I strained my mind to try to remember Marzia. The face was dimly familiar, but I couldn’t the face.

Then I remembered. If I told anyone I knew her, even if it was from so long ago, I was doomed to years of teasing.

“Nope. Never heard of her. Probably some other girl. “ I said. I looked down at Marzia. Our eyes locked for just a second, but I could see the hurt in her eyes. I turned away, following my best friend into the classroom. We both sat down in our usual seats across from each other. I instantly felt so guilty about Marzia.

“That girl was such a weirdo. What was her name again? Started with an M or whatever?” my friend said out loud. I tensed my body and shot her a look.

“It’s Marzia, and she wasn’t that weird. We’ve had much freakier students.” I said, trying to turn the conversation away from Marzia.

“Ok, ok. Touché. But did you see how she was dressed? Those boots must weigh at least 15 pounds! And that nose piercing…” my friend scrunched up her face like she just smelled something that had gone bad. I shrugged. For once in my life, I was relieved class had started. No way did I want to continue talking about Marzia. I wanted her gone. Out of my head. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem like it was going to happen.

“Class, I’m happy to say we have a brand-new student! I’d like you to welcome Marzia Stanford!” the teacher said, smiling. This couldn’t be happening. Yet there she was, black boots and all. What was I going to do, she would soon realize that it was me the one that had been in preschool with her and all the other painful memories I had in preschool. “Well class let’s see who can help our new friend out for the first couple of days.”

“    Are you kidding who does that, babies,” my best friend help How about you and she pointed to me   

“I thought you just said your name was Joanne. Um, my name is Marzia Stanford guys,” I said, utterly confused at what was going on in the story and what other people had said in the past.

“That is my name, people said you looked like someone I recognized so they just said I had your name,” Joanne replied.

Then I motioned for Joanne to come sit next to me as I told my best friend to move because there would be a new best friend in town now.

“So, how about them Fall Out Chemical Romances?” I said, and then Joanne got up and walked away.

Only these weren’t any lavender tears, the little lavender tears started dancing on her cheek making her happy with every little jiggle.  Marzia knew what she had to do.

She ran after Joanne and when she got to her she shoved four loaves of lavender bread straight down her throat.

“Get away from me” replied Joanne. She tried to inconspicuously sneak away, but failed to do so. Marza easily caught up, her new blue sneakers squeaking on the floor.  She threw more pieces of lavender bread at her as she tried to run away. “Get away,” she yelled again trying to dodge the people in the hallway and the flying loaves of bread.

“Not until you admit that you know me!” she screamed back, switching to throwing wheat thins instead.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Joanne yelled running into the nearest classroom she could find. Marzia walked in, lavender bread in her hand, laughing like she was insane. Well, she was insane! Marzia decided to change her name to Bill, because is in all the stories.  Joanne screamed, scared for her life.

“What is it?”

The End.     

There once was a dog named Bill who lived in a suburban home. He had always been unsatisfied with his food. Bill always wanted fresh dog food, but he had to eat dry food because the fresh food cost too much. Although he had a great family and a nice, big yard where he could run and run to his heart’s content, all he wanted was good food.

Bill was taking a walk around the neighborhood with his owners when he saw a younger dog on a bright green lawn. The dog he spotted was eating a steak directly from a China plate while his owners watched him closely in some sort of awkward anticipation. Bill stopped in his tracks and envied the dog, daintily licking his plate and starting on to eat a rack of boneless ribs. Jealousy raged through him and he started barking madly at the dog. Bill’s owner pulled him along and mouthed an apology to the owners of the younger dog, Skipperdoodle.      

Skipperdoodle was the kind of dog that bathed in lavender and waited for his owners to give him a nice spongey bath. His owners didn’t even consider feeding him the gross dry dog food that Bill always had to settle for. Skipperdoodle was very humble though, some nights he would give Bill the last of his lavender stuffed chicken, but Bill thought very upset by the thought he couldn’t get his own good food.

Bill was a very happy dog except for when it came to food. After Skipperdoodle started giving him his food, he never ate the gross dinner his owners gave him.  Bill started to turn down everything, walks, baths, even snuggles, he would just walk away if is owners wanted to.  The only person he was excited to see was Skipperdoodle, not even, just his delightful food.  Bill got very fat after about a month of these wonderful dishes. He also became greedy and did whatever he wanted to.

This is when his life changed all of the sudden, his owner suspected something was wrong. Bill was never fat before. He also used to listen and be excited to take a walk around the neighborhood. Also, how did he become so fat if he turned down ALL the food?  Their suspicions lead them to follow Bill one night, as he was sneaking out to meet Skipperdoodle.  What they saw both shocked them, and enraged them.  Together both decided that it was time to teach Bill a lesson.  You see, they had always been very lenient towards their dog, letting him do whatever he wanted and come home whenever he pleased.  But not after they saw how ungrateful he was.  The greedy dog didn’t understand how much money they went through just to buy him what little they could!

So together they formulated a plan.  Bill wouldn’t be in charge any more.  Oh no!  Walking out towards the gate where Bill was currently stuffing his face, the scooped him up by his blue collar and started marching home.  Bill was in shock.  He had never once been caught sneaking out to meet Skipperdoodle!  He had been so careful the first few times, but as time went on and the meetings got even more frequent, he had started being careless. “Scinarra, Skipperdoodle!” he called as the other dog ran back onto his own territory. Bill’s owners dropped him onto the carpet and began to scold him. “Bad dog, Bill! We gave you everything you need, and we cared for you! Just because we didn’t give you the food you wanted doesn’t mean you can become Skipperdoodle.

After that Bill’s owners put up a fence while Bill was sleeping. The next morning Bill declined the breakfast his owners tried to give him and walked out to go see Skipperdoodle seeing the fence his owners put up bill first tried to jump over it but fell back down with a plop he then tried to squeezew through a gap in the fence when that didn’t work he started to dig a hole under. While he was doing this little did he know his owners were watching him  the whole time What do you think your doing?! “ Bad dog you are the worst dog in the world. Bill didn’t care he just kept digging a hole If these owners gave me away I wouldn’t care because I don’t like these owners Bill thought to himself.

Bill’s owners grabbed him and clipped him onto a leash. This is it, he thought. They’re probably going to give me away. Suddenly, he wasn’t completely sure that being doomed a year or two at an animal shelter was what he wanted. No, he decided. What he wanted was fresh food. He wasn’t going to budge.

He dug his feet into the ground but they continued to drag him outside. He bit one of his owners, who yelled at him and continued dragging. It turned out they were just taking him on a walk.

Later that night, Bill continued his hole. Skipperdoodle asked what he was doing.

“Don’t be greedy,” Skipperdoodle said. “You know, I’ve always wondered what it’s like to eat regular dog food.”

“Let’s switch places for a day, then,” Bill said, licking his lips greedily at the thought of all of the food.

“That’s fine,” Skipperdoodle replied. “But just one problem. I look nothing like you! For one thing, you’re such a dark muddy color while I’m a light, creamy color.” Skipperdoodle said. Bill thought about this, and got an idea.

“There’s a huge mud puddle right in your yard! Roll around in it so you’re as dark as I am!” Bill was very pleased with his clever idea. Skipperdoodle looked appalled.

‘’You expect me to roll around in the mud? I’m not some filthy creature!” Bill became very irritated.

‘’Look, you got a better idea, because if you do I’d love to hear it.” Bill snarled. Skipperdoodle pouted and sighed.

“Touché my friend…” and with that, he crawled into the mud, looking very uncomfortable while doing it. Soon, Skipperdoodle looked unrecognizable covered in the mud. In fact, he looked exactly like Bill!

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Skipperdoodle, wearily. Bill rolled his eyes.

“Yes, I’m positive. Now, get over here!” he barked. Bill couldn’t wait to go over to Skipper doodle’s house and have the steak and feast Skipperdoodle had ever day. Bill couldn’t believe that Skipperdoodle would actually want to trade his glorious house for Bill’s dog pound house.This would be their surreptitious. Bill started walking over To Skipperdoodle”s house and could smell the boiling steak

Then Bill realized how unhealthy and gross he was and that’s why you should appreciate what you have and not what you could have    

One day a boy had a test on atmospheres in school. He got the test back and he failed. Once the boy got home from school his parents said ‘’Hi how did the test go today’’ great he told his parents and he ran upstairs to do his homework. The little boy’s dad saw he left his test on the floor and the father saw that his son got an F. ‘’My son failed the test he failed” so he ran upstairs he knocked on the boy’s bedroom door and the kid opened up and saw that it was his father. ‘’You didn’t do good on this atmosphere test you failed”. The mother ran upstairs and said ‘’Why did you lie to us!

“I knew you would be furious that I failed the test, so I tried to cover it up,” The boy admitted.

“No,” The boy muttered.

“You’re grounded for a week,” His mother announced. “No electronics. You can only do schoolwork.”

So, he was stuck in his room for a week. He might as well start studying for his math test. Halfway through his notes, he wondered if there could possibly be a way out of this. Keeping the idea in the back of his mind, he continued studying. He kept thinking about it.

He could run away. That sound of his friends playing outside was too tempting. All he wanted to do was go out with them.

“No, I have to stay here. It’ll only cost me more trouble.” He thought. But soon his notes just began to look like blurs to him, so he decided to take a little break. A little break never hurt anyone.

“Who am I kidding? I’m so done for. What good is it locking me up here and forcing me to kill my brain with these notes?” he wondered. A new voice entered his head.

“Well, if you’d stop complaining and at least try to study, you could actually accomplish something!” the voice snapped. The boy looked down at the floor.

“Touché,” he mumbled, “but it’s so unfair!” he fell onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling. What was wrong with him? He was arguing with himself! After a few minutes of lounging, the boy began to feel hungry. Well, his parents never said he couldn’t leave his room for food, so he got up and headed for the kitchen.

He grabbed a bottle of water, a bag of chips, and an apple and hurried up to his room.

“Maybe some snack could get my brain started up,” he thought to himself. Back to his notes, the boy silently took a bite of his apple and a sip of water. Suddenly, he heard a tap at his window. Spinning around, he found his best friend! He was up in the old apple tree outside. Oh I wish I could go outside to my friends and the nice breeze. Well I could go over to the apple tree outside my window and climb down it and then some it me playing with my friends, Bill’s mind encouraged. It would just be my surreptitious no one else’s, but I would be killed if mom found out he thought. Even though Bill knew there would be huge consequences he started to make his way toward the window and then quietly opened the window. He was almost out when he heard, “  A little party never killed nobody” from the radio, and then decided that he was making the right decision by going out.

He climbed awkwardly out of the window and scooted down the apple tree, picking a couple of apples along the way. He and his friend then played baseball with the neighborhood kids right outside of his front door, which wasn’t a good idea, since he lived in a glass house.

After about 2 minutes of playing, his parents stormed out of the house, both baffled at his stupidity and shocked that he would sneak out of the house.

But he realized he had no clue how his name came to be Bill.  He grabbed his lavender colored journal out of his back pocket and starting writing down ways how his name could’ve been Bill. He noticed that the person in the last story was named Bill, and that was probably why the name Bill was introduced so late into the story.(What the heck)  Anyway he heard his parents screaming his name and realized he had to run.

Unfortunately for him his friends ratted him out in the first second his parents asked them where he was. Bill ran through forests and got lost, he had no idea where he was even though he had only ran for about 20 seconds. Far from inconspicuous and his parents spotted him. This was because  the forest was no that thick. Bill’s parents were furious, the took away all his toys when they brought him back home.

“I didn’t mean to fail,” he said looking down at his blue jeans.  They had been yelling at him for an hour now, and he honestly wasn’t listening any more.  He really had tried to do well on the test!  But once his mind started wandering there was no way he could focus on one thing.  His parents either didn’t hear him, or were ignoring him because they kept on with their lecture for at least another hour.  By the time they were done Bill’s ears were ringing and all he could think about was how disappointed in him they were.  When he got back up to his room he realized that he still had the rest of his homework to do.  “Great,” he groaned.  He could already tell he was going to be pulling an all-nighter to get this done. “This is just perfect, just FREAKING perfect!” he yelled, kicking a basketball at the window. To his dismay, it broke right through. “Scinarra, sucker!” the basketball yelled as it flew through the window, hitting Justin Beiber on the head in a far off land called Poke-

Bill woke with a start. “That was a weird dream…” he said. Then he looked out the window and saw that it was sunny out and his friend were all out side he quickly had breakfast and ran outside to join his friends. And they lived happily ever after. After the boy got grounded he never ever ever told a lie in his entire life. The moral is honesty is the best policy.

THE

END

Cheztik, a teenage creature, once went to a scent store trying to buy some lavender.

He looked through every shelf but he didn’t seem to find anything.  He asked the man working there where he could get some good smelling lavender.  The man said to try the Lavender store down the street.  Cheztik knew that he had to get lavender to save his parents life, but the school bully worked at the Lavender store.  Cheztik was considering punching him, grabbing a barrel of lavender, and dashing out the store.  As Cheztik walked down the street he realized that maybe he should just let the bully, Ramonisia, make the first move. Ramonisia was an 8’4” 412 pounded creature and Cheztik was only 6’10” 250 pounds. WTF

Cheztik slowly walked into the store, unfortunately Ramonisia was there to greet him with a punch in the face.  Cheztik snuck out inconspicuously as soon as he came to his scenes. “I’ll try again later, I’m no match for him.”  However, just as he was about to leave he remembered his parents sitting there and waiting for him to come and save them.  He remembered his mother, a beautiful creature, in her favorite blue bathrobe telling him, “Cheztik, you have to get this lavender.  It’s the only way to save us.”  She was relying on him, and he couldn’t let her down.  Turning around and heading back in the direction of the lavender store, he steeled himself for the punch that was sure to come upon his entrance.  However, what greeted him wasn’t a punch to the face, or any other part of his body for that matter.  Instead all he saw was broken lavender jars, and a beaten and bruised Ranonisia lying unconscious on the floor.

Cheztik ran over the fallen creature, feeling for a pulse.  It took him over a minute to find it, and when he did, it was very faint.  He scanned the store, looking at all the people walking along. “Help!” he yelled out. Alarmed, a couple of people turned their heads and noticed Ranonisia. A couple of minutes later, Ranonisia was on his way to the hospital and Cheztik still needed to get some lavender. “Oh no!” he mumbled when he spotted that the lavender was all gone. There was zip, zitch, zero, nothing! He imagined the flower petals being swept away yelling out, “Scinarra, kid!” Cheztik rolled his eyes and stood up. What if his parents died? He began to shake at that scary thought. Pulling himself together, he realized he would have to make a trip to Viridian City to get some more lavender. “Okay, okay, Viridain city isn’t that far away; it’s just through a big forest full of giant bugs. Cheztik started walking toward the forest he passed through a gate (that makes sure no giant bugs get out) and walked deeper and deeper into the forest. When he was at the heart of the forest almost no light got through and he was starting to get scared when suddenly a giant empty cocoon fell in front of him with a loud plop he was so scared he ran for his life. Through some miracle he ran right out into Viridian city  “ That was close I thought I was going to die.  Cheztik looked up at the sky and saw the earth’s atmosphere.

After he calmed down, he searched for a place to buy lavender. A man told him the city had been robbed clean of lavender, and unless he wanted to go and fight the creatures who did it, he was out of luck. Cheztik decided that was exactly what he was going to do. He wondered for a moment whether it was related to the robbing of the store back in the other town, but he then told himself that he had to focus on saving his parents or else they were certainly doomed.

He needed a plan, but none were coming to mind. He decided on charging in and stealing the lavender. He would fight only if necessary.

Cheztik started out, but he found that there was one flaw in his plan. He had no clue where the robbers were!

He decided to ask another creature if there was a place he could get a map. Might as well search for some places the robbers could be. He tapped the creature on the shoulder.

“Do you mind me asking if you have a spare map or a store I could get one? I’m tracking the robbers who have been stealing lavender all over the city.” The creature turned to him and looked pretty smug.

“You? Go after the robbers? Are you out of your mind? You’re such a shrimp. Get lost kid!” he snarled. Cheztik boiled with anger.

“At least I have the guts to go after them. What about you? Just standing here and hoping you don’t get into any unnecessary trouble?!” spat Cheztik. The creature backed away.

“Touché kid. Well, you got me. I actually do have a spare map of the city. Its chock full of information I wrote down that I found. Secret tunnels, underground trails, everything! With this, you’ll find those robbers for sure!” said the creature, handing Cheztik the map. Relieved and with a new confidence, Cheztik grabbed the map, thanked the creature, and headed out.

Cheztik let out a big breath. Now there was a chance to save his parents. All he had to do was defeat the robbers. But that would be hard to do and then afterwards he had to get back to his parents so he could save them. He walked to where the map had suggested. Chetzik looked at the map and tried to make since of it.

“Well I guess I should just use the emergency batch of lavender in my basement,” Chetzik said, and then went to his house and opened up the awkward basement hatch, taking .5 pounds of the 8 tons of lavender he kept down there.

Boy do I wish Jack would help me with my homework, Lily thought as she stared at the white paper filled with unanswered questions. Lily wasn’t even trying to do her problems because she didn’t understand it, but she kept that surreptitious. She was just looking at her paper and the paper was looking right back at her, Lily had tried to answer her problems, but had failed. “Lily, Jack, dinners ready! Come on and then I will check your homework after dinner,” she called.

“Coming Mom,” Lily replied. Uh oh what was she going to do; she loved dinner, but she didn’t want to let her mom know that she didn’t complete her homework. Lily’s eyes darted across the page. 2+7, 8-1, 7x=7, what is going on, she thought to herself. Then she just decided that she’d do it after dinner.

After half an hour of eating Mac & Cheese and talking about how their days went, Lily’s Mom finally said, “It’s time to check your homework.” Lily told her she didn’t finish and her mom said, “Don’t let that happen again.”…. but it did. And it was more awkward than the last time.

Unfortunately for Lily she never got to see daylight for a couple months because of her strenuous homeworking, good thing she had lavender in her room to help her concentrate.  Lily worked so hard doing her homework but the second her mother her gave her some breathing room and let her out of the house, it all started over again, procrastination nation, as her older brother Patrick said.     

Lily was a big procrastinator she had been her whole life, her mother hoped that she would stop the procrastinating by keeping her inside for a long time doing nothing but homework.

Lily got tired of this and sometimes she would go outside when no one was at home. She tried her best to make any evidence  inconspicuous so no one could find out about the fact that she was slacking. But one day, she stayed out to long and did not even do half of the work she was assigned.  She was playing in her back yard, swinging on the swings and having a great time.  However, she didn’t notice her mother’s blue minivan pulling into the driveway.  

“Lily!” her mother screamed, finally noticing the petite girl swinging without a care in the world.  At her mother’s call, her head snapped to face her, shock written all over her expression.  “What are you doing out here?” her mother questioned, face turning red.  Lily could only stutter in response.  What was she supposed to tell her?  That she had been slacking on her homework and playing out here instead?  Like that was going to help her!  While all these thoughts were jumbling through her head her mother’s mind was racing.

What if she had been hurt.  She could have been injured on the ground with no one to help her!  Or god forbid she was kidnapped. “Lily! You are to go to your room, doing nothing but homework!” her mother scolded and she sulked all the way up to her room. She hit Patrick when smartly commented from the safety of his room, “Scinarra, sis!” Laughing at her predicament, he slammed the door in her face. Back in her room, she stared blankly down at the math questions. -3 + 8 – 4? What did that mean? Lily wished she could be outside, playing in the backyard. She got up and sat down on her bed, wondering what to do. She could be a good little girl, and do her homework, or… An evil smirk on her face, she made plans to sneak out that night. It wasn’t fair. She decided that when her parents were asleep she would sneak out leaving a pillow under her sheets and a sound activated program that would say “just let me sleep” when it picked up a noise.

It was now midnight and Lily could hear her parents sleeping so she opened a window and slid outside. She started to go to the mall when a big black van pulled up next to her 2 people can out grabbed her, blindfolded her and threw her into the back with a plop. There was one thing Lily wanted to do her whole life and that was to see the earth’s atmosphere. So she tried to look but there was no way that she could I’m never going to see it.

I’m doomed. That was the only thought Lily had until the van stopped. The two men dragged her out, and from the sound of it, into a house. She was thrown onto something and then they took off the blindfolded. She had been thrown onto a bed frame that had no mattress. She was in a tiny room with another bed like her own.

“Hello,” Lily sat up with a start. A little girl sat up on the other bed. She was the one who had spoken. “I assume you were kidnapped, too.”

“I don’t know,” The little girl answered. “We’re confined to our rooms and given a little food every day.” Lily noticed the girl was very, very skinny. Her eyes were red, probably from lack of sleep, and she looked so weak.

Lilly thought of her mother and how she had always said to never go out alone. She began to cry, ashamed that she disobeyed her own mother, and completely frightened. How would she ever get out of here?!

“It’s your fault you know. You know better than this. Stupid girl. Wait till your mother finds out.” A voice said.

“Don’t ask me. You knew she’d be mad. And this is what happens.” The voice snapped. Lily sighed.

“Touché…” she muttered. Look at lily. She was arguing with herself. She needed to stop and find a way out. It sent shivers down her spine thinking about what would happen to her if she didn’t.

“Well, you’re going to have to help me. Now, do you know if there’s any way out of here? Any place we could sneak out? We’re both pretty small, so we could fit in some tight spaces.” I explained. The girl thought for a moment. Suddenly, her face lit up.

“Well, in this one room they keep storage and food supplies there’s this small dog door. And that was all she remembered, all of a sudden her mom was saying, “Good morning sweetie.”

“Where am I? Please don’t kill me,” Lily said. She opened her eyes and her mom was right there.” What happened there was kidnappers  and the girl,” Lily continued.

“What is it?”

The End.     

“No,” The boy muttered.

THE

END

Thank god for the spoiler option  :P. Cool stuff!

Thank god for the spoiler option  :P. Cool stuff!

thanks, its really random :P

Tommmy should have had State Farm. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Tommmy should have had State Farm. 

Its Tommie