Tesla

dark_xzyph3r

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

play server.

it's like playing doctor, but nerdier, and with less schooling.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

play server.

it's like playing doctor, but nerdier, and with less schooling.

lol

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I am wanting to buy it jut to buy it but I have no idea what I would do with it xD

Not a whole lot. The tesla T10's in it are ancient in regards to compute. They're on the 55nm process with only 600mhz core clock and 4gbs of memory, which was monsterous. today though, it's not that great. You could maybe use it to establish a render farm, I don't see it serving any other use, and as a render farm it wont do that well either, each of those cores only bringing 240 shader units. You'd probably get more use throwing a 660ti in your system and using that to render instead of that.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Not a whole lot. The tesla T10's in it are ancient in regards to compute. They're on the 55nm process with only 600mhz core clock and 4gbs of memory, which was monsterous. today though, it's not that great. You could maybe use it to establish a render farm, I don't see it serving any other use, and as a render farm it wont do that well either, each of those cores only bringing 240 shader units. You'd probably get more use throwing a 660ti in your system and using that to render instead of that.

How would it work for F@H?

Hard to say, it'd probably be roughly equivalent to a 660ti or 7950. Can't say much farther than that though, there's not a lot of performance benchmarks for the T10, it's pretty old. Assuming you can get the software to run on it, it probably wouldn't be terrible, but not great. power/performance would be something to keep track of thopugh

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Hard to say, it'd probably be roughly equivalent to a 660ti or 7950. Can't say much farther than that though, there's not a lot of performance benchmarks for the T10, it's pretty old. Assuming you can get the software to run on it, it probably wouldn't be terrible, but not great. power/performance would be something to keep track of thopugh

Would it be worth $155?

Would it be worth $155?

For the fun of having one? As well as the performance, sure.

But power draw and lack of performance, and size are a downside. 

If want efficiency though, not really. If you want cheap folding power, there are better options. xD