Laptop for videoediting and school

Mion

Hi!

I need a laptop that handle programs like Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and 4k videos decently well. I am going to carry the laptop a lot, so the weight should be low. My budget is 1000 - 1500usd.
I was just thinking getting a 'okay' laptop so that I can work outside. Then use the rest of my budget (4k) on a desktop computer.

Batterylife 4-6 hours

Design is important, but if the performance/price is really good the design doesn't matter.

Hi!

I need a laptop that handle programs like Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and 4k videos decently well. I am going to carry the laptop a lot, so the weight should be low. My budget is 1000 - 1500usd.

I was just thinking getting a 'okay' laptop so that I can work outside. Then use the rest of my budget (4k) on a desktop computer.

Batterylife 4-6 hours

Design is important, but if the performance/price is really good the design doesn't matter.

There's the Clevo P650SE. Comes with a 970M, a 15.6" full HD IPS panel (still roughly depends on the Clevo reseller you would be getting from), 3 cooling fans, runs quiet (when not playing games, like you're in class), 4 RAM slots, 2 M.2 SSD slots and 2 SATA slots which can be set up in RAID, about 2.5kg and 25mm thick. I have the 980M variant (P650SG) and I love it. I bring it to school everyday.

http://www.sagernote...p?productid=755

You can get it from like 1444 USD with a full HD IPS panel.

EDIT: This has about 4 hours of battery life from my experience while in class in like high performance mode, your mileage may vary.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap