LinusTechTips CS:GO clan

I think if we can do folding, boinc and because we are such a big community, we could even create the official LTT clan. I am mainly playing CSGO and BF3, but other games should be fine, too. Just creating a steam group and setting up a ts3 server and there we go... ;)

What do you think?

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Why does it have to be a clan? Do you plan on playing competitively against other clans and such?

If you do end up staring one make sure to add it to the *UNOFFICIAL* LTT Community and Server Database.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38415-unofficial-ltt-community-and-server-database/

you can use this form to submit it: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OpYdUL9xtTi1RZWklazQgNfKjg8fjLHJ-VS2qEZByTE/viewform

That should make it easy for people to find the clan info.

PS: Official would mean that a forum mod is admin to keep an eye on it, But I don't think that's going to happen as they have enough work on their hands. So it will probably stay unofficial. 

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I'd say we just setup a steam group and have some fun from time to time. Maybe every friday before the livestream... ;)

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I'd say we just setup a steam group and have some fun from time to time. Maybe every friday before the livestream... ;)

Please note that one has already been made:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38415-unofficial-ltt-community-and-server-database/

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

1.6 plz, why don't we just get a vent server/razer comms thing going, all join the same channel and all talk and play diffrent/same games at the same time.

1.6 plz, why don't we just get a vent server/razer comms thing going, all join the same channel and all talk and play diffrent/same games at the same time.

add me on steam!!!

I have only really played css and csgo, but I am open for new (old) things ;)) Add me on Steam pls:

name: Gemüsemonster aka skullbreaker

add me on steam!!!

Already have you m8

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2