what to ask for my Birthday

QueenObama

1) do you have an AMD3+ suggestion , 

2) would you just getting the i5 and new mother bored just to be easier to upgrade in the future.

I would totally just go with the Intel platform. You'll have a much better upgrade path as AM3+ is dead and has been for a while now, plus the performance is so much better. If you absolutely want to stay on the platform, that CPU is probably the most you're going to get, as 'upgrading' to an FX 8320 or 8350 won't do you much. Like I said, I had an FX 6300 but I moved to Intel, it was just the right thing to do.

1) do you have an AMD3+ suggestion ,

2) would you just getting the i5 and new mother bored just to be easier to upgrade in the future.

What games do you play?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

If you want an AM3+ suggestion, there really aren't any. The 8350 is the best, an it is pretty lame. Go with Intel. And, if you really want something to do 1080p gaming, go with a gtx 960 or AMD 370(or 370X when it comes out). Those are generally under $180, so... yeah. AMD has a lot more choices when it comes to lower budgets...

I am lucky because I am getting a new computer when I go to college, and the limit is $1400. I am building it myself, and the GPU will be an r9 390. Same as the gtx 970, except much better at higher res. 4k gaming, here I come. BTW, I don't play GTA V or Witcher 3 or anything like that, so it is fine for 4k.

What games do you play?

Battle field , i cant play newer games at high cause I've got an oldish computer, but i want to play arc survival evolve, and games such at that

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway