Tablets, Who has more bang for the buck?

I'm looking for a comparison on tablets and which tablet has the most power relative to how expensive it is. Note this is just a general comparison, of tablets, and i would like a viable reference point, say an iPad, and if possible, leave off the surfaces, we all know that an ultrabook haswell i7 will outperfom virtually any android or apple processor. My personal preference is the Nvidia Shield Tablet. Thank you!

Why do you want to leave out Surface Pro?

Isn't it a tablet? Ins't it the superior experience having a full Windows device in a tablet form factor?

Are you affraid of something?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

It is hard to beat the iPad Air 2. The only thing that could sway me away from an iPad is something like the Dell Venue 11 which costs a bit more or the Surface 3 (not Pro). Android doesn't have anything that interests me

I would like to have a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2.

Despite not being an artist, I've been using their products for a while now and I'd like a tablet with Wacom components in them, as I know they work well.

(Their digitizer pens pretty much crap on other styluses on the market, including their own *from my experience*)

lenovo tablet s8 ,relatively cheap,decent intel atom, good fhd screen it also comes in voice+lte data varients, only con is crappy lenovo support from sw side its pretty much non existant.

I think i prefer more of the android based tablets, probably because of the scope that other tablets are compared on, you look at a windows tablet and well, you hold them to windows machine expectations. (It doesn't work very well trying to play kerbal space program on a low end stock surface 2) And well, look at Apple, you get the illusion that they are "the supreme deities of everything, and they don't hold to my expectations. I definitely love having my Nvidia shield tablet, and i feel that for the price, you can't beat the features or the performance.

There's no arm based tablet that can come close to the sustained performance of the Air 2, only the Nexus 9 and Shield Tablet can approach it briefly. If you are fine with an Apple refurb (basically brand new with no special packaging), the Air 2 is an unbeatable value at $420 with a full 1 year warranty that can probably be extended for free with credit cards. 

The Shield Tablet just has so many more features, and for the price (base models are 300$), are so much better of a value, full micro SD expansion up to 256GB, Grid/Gamestream, and it runs DESKTOP GAMES vs. Apple's mobile games. Plus with the Tegra X1 next year, 4k hdmi out/4k game streaming, performance to smoke the ipad air 2, and more energy efficiency.  

Whats the best bang for your buck Windows based tablet?

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW