What chair should I get?

Lawkodi

Ok I can solve this completely without much fuss at all.

Just go into your local furniture store and buy whatever chair you feel comfy in and fits your budget.

Like what I have said multiple times now. I have done that multiple times and it is just not something I am up to do anymore cuz the ones I like keep breaking or aren't good after a few months.

I have but the base was full plastic so I didn't trust it

Makes sense. Personally dxracer is mainstream but I still wish office stores had them so you knew what you were actually getting. Mesh chairs to me just are so much better and are better for your back if you get the right one. The one I was looking st was around $150-$200 ( forget the actual price ) and to me was the best thing ever.

Good luck in finding s chair

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Even used they are like 550$ and I just dont know if I want a mid back chair in the first place

I'm assuming you're from the states and then you should be to find a secondhand one for less. At least if you don't live too far out on the countryside. That's what I'm told at least.

A chair is an important part of your rig.  It's like your mattress in that you spend a lot of time in it so it's worth spending a little money - your back will thank you later...

I just picked up a Herman Miller used off craigslist for $300.  They are usually available in big cities second hand and they are great.  

Couldn't agree with you more. Normally you shouldn't save money on whatever is between you and the ground, that would be, mattress, chairs, tires, shoes and so on.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini