Buying An OS

Maihym

So I want to get a legit version of Windows 7 or 8 so I can upgrade to Windows 10. I've heard of buying from g2a but I don't know if that's legit or not. So can someone recommend me somewhere I can buy Windows for a cheap price.

So I want to get a legit version of Windows 7 or 8 so I can upgrade to Windows 10. I've heard of buying from g2a but I don't know if that's legit or not. So can someone recommend me somewhere I can buy Windows for a cheap price.

I have spent more money on G2A than on Steam and Origin. It is a legit site, Just get the g2a Shield 

G2A is legit.

Just have G2A-Shield.

G2A is legit.

Just have G2A-Shield.

Should I buy the OEM version of windows? Also to get the installation files am I going to have to torrent them or can I enter the product key into the Microsoft website and get the files from there?

Should I buy the OEM version of windows? Also to get the installation files am I going to have to torrent them or can I enter the product key into the Microsoft website and get the files from there?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media You can get the install iso from here once you have a copy. Put it onto a flash drive and boot from the flash drive to install it.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Non-OEM.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only

post-217715-0-20002500-1437978764.png

Click the install 8.1 Button.

it will download the ISO Downloader.

Why shouldn't I get the oem version?

You can't download the OEM ISO.

Don't buy Windows from G2A, its much more expensive than the /r/microsoftsoftwareswap subreddit.

Don't buy Windows from G2A, its much more expensive than the /r/microsoftsoftwareswap subreddit.

/r/microsoftsoftwareswap is great, only $20 for the highest tier windows    key. You just gotta make sure you PM the right ppl. I sent 3 PMs and the third one, s5ean was the only one who responded. I got the key in 2 hours, even though I sent 2 others PMs 24 hours before him

/r/microsoftsoftwareswap is great, only $20 for the highest tier windows    key. You just gotta make sure you PM the right ppl. I sent 3 PMs and the third one, s5ean was the only one who responded. I got the key in 2 hours, even though I sent 2 others PMs 24 hours before him

It's fine, I'll just buy from g2a.

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Just click the "Buy Now" Button.

Its a regional key, and the other sellers are more sketchy.

So I just talked to someone from the live support or whatever and since it's a global key they said that I should be able to choose any seller from anywhere and it'll still work since it's a global version and if it doesn't work I can always just refund it.

Now that I've bought a non oem Windows key does that mean that I can use it on different motherboards?