2 in 1 computers advice

ljb

I'm looking for a good 2 in 1 laptop computer for school work mainly it there anyone who know about any good ones out there.

The only thing it needs to be is a small screen and 15'' is to big

The Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 3/Surface/Non-Pro (IDEK anymore *facepalm*).

Surface Pro series. Surface 3 if you are on a tight budget, but be prepared for a slow experience if you go beyond note taking, and web surfing, due to the Atom based CPU it has (forget gaming). The Pro series is vastly more superior in performance, and you can game.. well.. limited to Intel integrated graphics performance, but you can game.

The Surface Pro 4 is expect to be out soon. Probably in October it will be released, so just in a few months away.

I would recommend to wait for the Pro 4. The main reasons are:

-> Should have Intel Skylake CPU, which will bring notable performance increase on the graphics side, and decrease of power usage, which mean increase battery life, quieter system, and less throttling under heavy load.

-> Microsoft is making big step forward in improving Surface product at every iteration. While the Pro 3 is a great device, I expect the Pro 4 to improve it further as Microsoft is getting the hang of making computers.

I have a Lenovo yoga 13 and its served me pretty well sofar.  There are a few models out now with varying specs.