Razer Kraken Pro Review

Genecidalic

So i recently bought the Razer Kraken Pro

Now Initially when i first plugged it in my friends said the mic sounded weird or staticy. Now i fixed the problem (I had the mic boost up to much) Anyways the mic its self is great I dont know if its only me but i love the lime green color scheme. The build quality feels really good compared to the Carcharias which is what i came to this headset from. Audio is stellar. I love the base and it really brings my gaming experience to a new level. I really enjoy how the mic is fully retractable and that the speakers are Collapsable. The only real complaint i have with this mic is that i dont know if its just mine but for some reason the left ear cup doesnt feel as comfortable as the right ear cup. It doesnt concern me too much but i wish they would both feel equally good.

Overall I think this is a really good headset and i would recommend it to anyone who needs an upgrade

post-18415-0-36554900-1375315331.jpg

Nicely done. Really like it. Could be longer (huhueheuheuheuhe) but very good summary!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Nicely done. Really like it. Could be longer (huhueheuheuheuhe) but very good summary!

I dont feel that im qualified to do a really in depth review. I feel like i need to use a lot more types of headsets from a ton of companies to do things like that lol

I have the mostly black and lime one, basically the other coloured version and I really like them comfortable, small adapter to use them with mobile device, 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I have the mostly black and lime one, basically the other coloured version and I really like them comfortable, small adapter to use them with mobile device, 

I was considering those but I'm the kind of person who wants to stand out and for people to be like "What the hell is wrong with that guy" Also i love the bright green

I was considering those but I'm the kind of person who wants to stand out and for people to be like "What the hell is wrong with that guy" Also i love the bright green

Lol "wrong" lol

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I also bought the mostly black and green one on the weekend as well. Good upgrade to the no name headset I was using before ^.^

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Anyone else feels a diference in comfort between the left and right hear cups?

Both ears aren't the exact same so one might go out  wards more than the other.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I also got one. I got the green one. They feel the same fir me tho.

However, if you want ti see the serial number you have to remove the black cusion on the left side. And after you put it back on the cusion is a little loose.

Also i have this problem where when i put the mic back in it goes smoothly, but when it comes to the part where you push(with the green one) the green ending in the whole i have to put A LOT of pressure to it.

Kinda the left one feels more comfy than the right. Or maybe its my huge head. xD

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Kinda the left one feels more comfy than the right. Or maybe its my huge head. xD

I think its my ears. Like i felt a while a ago and my left ear is not as soft as my right ear. I think im broken lol