building new computer advice for cpu and motherboard ($2500) max

Hi, I'm trying to help my friend build a new computer, she says that she is willing to spend $2500 maximum.

This is what I have recommended her and I'm somewhat confident about it. However I need advice on the motherboard and processor.

about her:

she's an architect major student that renders a lot. She does not game. She does not know anything about computer.

Processor                 - Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard             - Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK S ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

CPU liquid cooler    - Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Graphics Card         - Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB Video Card

Memory                     - Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

SSD                             - Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Hard Drive                - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Power Supply           - Corsair Professional Gold 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

DVD/CD reader        - Samsung SH-118CB/BEBE DVD/CD Drive

Windows                    - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)

Case Fans                 - Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM 120mm Fans

- Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan

Monitor                       - Asus VN247H-P 23.6" Monitor

Computer case, keyboard, and mouse - already have.

trust me if this is 3ds max get a 5820k or a xeon gpu really isnt utilized too much also in this case number of cores matters quiet a bit

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Your best bet is to go with an LGA 2011-3 motherboard and CPU especially with your budget Also if you do a 5820 like @thekeemo said or a xeon you should have enough to get a fury x or a 980ti. 0

If she's not overclocking then that watercooler and CPU is pointless

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

If she's not overclocking then that watercooler and CPU is pointless

read what the  op put, its for rendering duhhhh....

if she doesnt game get a less expensive gpu and get an i7 5820k.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

read what the  op put, its for rendering duhhhh....

if she doesnt game get a less expensive gpu and get an i7 5820k.

Duhhh you don't need a H100i if you're not overclocking and theres the LGA 1150 i7 non k but X99 would be better

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Duhhh you don't need a H100i if you're not overclocking and theres the LGA 1150 i7 non k

urgh youre an idiot, rendering puts stress on the cpu, the stock cooler wouldnt be good enough.

and a non k i7 is a stupid idea for rendering.... please learn some more, thanks.

id suggest something like a noctua nh-d15 over the h100i anyway, its quiter and performs near enough the same for less.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

urgh youre an idiot, rendering puts stress on the cpu, the stock cooler wouldnt be good enough.

and a non k i7 is a stupid idea for rendering.... please learn some more, thanks.

id suggest something like a noctua nh-d15 over the h100i anyway, its quiter and performs near enough the same for less.

a 212 evo is more than enough trust at stock voltage ive tested it trust me

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

X99 is better but don't get how a non K is bad when theres no difference from a K CPU at stock and if you don't plan to overclock

Setup

I doubt your friend will need a $270 motherboard...

You could go X99 and a Xeon