Help, I have nothing to play!

HeftyNugget

Just as the title says.

I've finished way too many games recently and with that - I've also ran out of interesting titles, so I would be glad to get some.

What do I like? Basically anything that isn't repetetive, isn't a racing game or sports.. altho I really like RPG and RTS games.

Thanks in advance, sorry if I sound demanding but I am quite frustrated by how quickly you can beat the games nowadays.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

Team fortlesss 2- free to play, very fun and not pay to win.

fistful of frags- free to play, very fun and not pay to win

dota 2? I haven't played it for long so I don't know how good it is, but u can give it a try

spiral knights-Steam trading- moderately fun

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nick_liam/ - if u want to play with me- if you dont have steam... you should really get it

I'm playing Anno 2070 at the moment. Was cheap on Steam, don't know if it still is.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

GTA 5 is a good game loads of stuff to do. I have been playing Portal a lot lately

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

These are some i like but other may find them "old" and "disgusting".Teleglith,hotline miami,risk of rain,this war of mine,pillars of eternity,SPAZ,the binding of isaac,darkest dungeon,shadowrun,broforce,sunless sea,don't starve together....i could go on for a while but again is just my taste

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

These are some i like but other may find the "old" and "disgusting".Teleglith,hotline miami,risk of rain,this war of mine,pillars of eternity,SPAZ,the binding of isaac,darkest dungeon,shadowrun,broforce,sunless sea,don't starve together....i could go on for a while but again is just my taste

I REALLY recommend don't starve

Team fortlesss 2- free to play, very fun and not pay to win.

fistful of frags- free to play, very fun and not pay to win

dota 2? I haven't played it for long so I don't know how good it is, but u can give it a try

spiral knights-Steam trading- moderately fun

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nick_liam/ - if u want to play with me- if you dont have steam... you should really get it

Meh, I used to play TF2 and out of my 520 games I have on steam it used to be my favourite, but that was before it turned into Hat Fortress 2.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

Meh, I used to play TF2 and out of my 520 games I have on steam it used to be my favourite, but that was before it turned into Hat Fortress 2.

you can just ignore the hats, and just play for fun, the new update have quite some interesting tweaks (except it's now CS:TF because they added custom weapons) EDIT: TF2 is better with a team of friends 

GTA 5 is a good game loads of stuff to do. I have been playing Portal a lot lately

Play portal stories mel, it's miles better than the portal games. imo anyway. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Dota 2 is a favorite for me and ive clocked 887hrs in the past year and a half on it, if you have a group of friends to play with it makes it an amazing experience 

CPU Intel Core i5-3570k @4.6 MOBO ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 2133 GPU Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970 W/ Kraken G10 CASE NZXT H440

STORAGE Samsung 840 Pro 512gb PSU Kingwin 80+ Bronze 1000W

DISPLAY VG248QE 144Hz 1080p & HP w1707 COOLING Swiftech H220-X KEYBOARD Logitech G105 MOUSE Logitech G502 SOUND Logitech G930 OS Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

Try Stranded Deep if you like survival, Dying Light is very good, The Walking Dead...

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B50 3.2 GHz // GPU: VTX Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3 // MB: Asus M4A88T-M // RAM: 2×2GB DDR3 // PSU: MS PRO 550W ATX P4 // Monitor: Samsung 1280×1024 resolution // Windows 10 64 bit // Mobile: LG G3 32 GB

Dota 2 is a favorite for me and ive clocked 887hrs in the past year and a half on it, if you have a group of friends to play with it makes it an amazing experience 

Sadly the people on my list that play Dota2 are the ones I would prefer not to play MOBAs with :D

Witcher 3, talos principle? 

I'm Polish

Try Stranded Deep if you like survival, Dying Light is very good, The Walking Dead...

You got me interested, I heard Stranded Deep is heavily WIP

Sadly the people on my list that play Dota2 are the ones I would prefer not to play MOBAs with :D

I'm Polish

You got me interested, I heard Stranded Deep is heavily WIP

Play tf2 with your friends, or try fistful of frags, its very fun

the walking dead is not really survival....

Play tf2 with your friends, or try fistful of frags, its very fun

I have no friends that would want to play it.

Literally nobody on my list likes this game anymore.. now all they play is GMod, GTA 5, DOTA2 and CS:GO.. so let's just focus on singleplayer/non 'needs friends to be fun' games if you will :)

Dragon Age games take a while to finish and have an amazing storyline though if you want all of them you will have to use Origin EA's Steam

CPU Intel Core i5-3570k @4.6 MOBO ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 2133 GPU Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970 W/ Kraken G10 CASE NZXT H440

DISPLAY VG248QE 144Hz 1080p & HP w1707 COOLING Swiftech H220-X KEYBOARD Logitech G105 MOUSE Logitech G502 SOUND Logitech G930 OS Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

Dragon Age games take a while to finish and have an amazing storyline though if you want all of them you will have to use Origin EA's Steam

I've finished 1, 2 + all DLCs for each.. also, I found a solution for origin - you can actually add Origin as a Non-steam game lol.

I have no friends that would want to play it.

Literally nobody on my list likes this game anymore.. now all they play is GMod, GTA 5, DOTA2 and CS:GO.. so let's just focus on singleplayer/non 'needs friends to be fun' games if you will :)

I would try assassin's creed or I can play TF2/fof with u, or maybie u can go in the need a team fourm section and ask there EDIT: Dont starve is AMAZING (in my opinion)

I would try assassin's creed or I can play TF2/fof with u, or maybie u can go in the need a team fourm section and ask there

You are so stubborn.

Also nawh, thanks for the suggestion but Assasins Creed is repetetive as hell!

ALSO THANKS GUYS FOR NOT GETTING IRRITATED BY ME REFUSING YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

Rust is a pretty polished survival game if you dont mind a little wang here and there