problem with firefox?

Air tree

Well i just installed firefox to try it out and it seems my minimize, maximize and my close button are not there, well they are there but i can't see them here is a screen shot http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/341/q4gr.png

does anybody know how to fix this? also after playing around with it, in fullscreen mode i get the buttons back but not in regular mode.

It looks like a graphical glitch, have you tried restarting your PC or reinstalling firefox?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

It looks like a graphical glitch, have you tried restarting your PC or reinstalling firefox?

Sometimes i don't do simple things like that... it worked.. i have lost faith in my self.

No, that happens when your video driver is hosed or hosing things up. Reboot is the solution and not Firefox, but you could try quitting Firefox and you can also do that via the TaskManager if you don't want to learn keyboard shortcuts (not that there's anything wrong with that). If it continues after a reboot make sure your video driver is working properly.

Its happened to me when things go wrong, usually video driver crashing and reloading while Firefox is running.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I get the same issue with thunderbird. Close and reopen it (alt+F4) and it seems to work.

HTTP/2 203