GTX950 launches on 17th of August.

Lux.Tw

The GTX 750 Ti and GTX 750, although great cards, are now facing stiff competition by the Radeon R7 360 and R7 370 which retail at $109 and $149 US, respectively. With the GTX 960 at $199 US, NVIDIA does have the R9 380 under wraps but the entry level market has seen nothing new from the green team. The GeForce GTX 950 is about to change that when it launches on 17th August.

( Source: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-950-specifications-launch-date-confirmed/ )

I honestly can't wait for the benchmarks. I'm building myself a budget gaming PC and this could be the cherry on my cake. I hope it will perform close to the R9 270X

GTX950 specifications:

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-950-Specifications.jp

EDIT: Please remove the thread, it's a duplicate, I just noticed, sorry for the incovenience.

(Original Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/414075-gtx-950-launches-on-the-17th-of-august-official-specs/

looks good

a few more cores than a 750Ti

so a 940 will probably replace the 750Ti which sounds insane because its such a great 1080p performer

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Price is everything on this card. I really don't see the point in it, though.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

looks good

a few more cores than a 750Ti

so a 940 will probably replace the 750Ti which sounds insane because its such a great 1080p performer

Most likely this is the 650Ti Boost replacement. 

The GTX 960 replaced the GTX 660. So i think this is for the 650Ti Boost. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

sweet this could be the graphics card im looking for cant wait

17th of august? Thats Indonesia's Independence day @DimasRMDO

YEAH 'NDONESIA

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

17th of august? Thats Indonesia's Independence day @DimasRMDO

YEAH 'NDONESIA

Ooooh!

Don't forget @lolbry9

About time :3

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold