Can i use a blue snowball on a moto g 2014 with a usb otg adapter

YT2002

can i use a blue snowball on a moto g 2014 with a usb otg adapter

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I don't know, but as someone with a blue snowball in front of him, I can say it needs no drivers besides generic ones (and if drivers exist, it came with no manual and I've seen nothing about them online) so maybe it might.

The mic sucks though.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

can i use a blue snowball on a moto g 2014 with a usb otg adapter

Can I be the first to ask: Why?

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Can I be the first to ask: Why?

Because i am making videos and cant afford a new camera but can afford a new mic. Would a modmic be a better soloution? Or maybe a clip on mic

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

You can always just record the video with the moto g while using the snowball one a computer and sync them together. That's what i will do.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

You can always just record the video with the moto g while using the snowball one a computer and sync them together. That's what i will do.

Can you do that on movie maker? Also i need something that is not hooked up to my pc if im recording on phone so when i move around im not in a limted area

ncixAnthony tweeted this

CKtkDfeUcAAfYvk.jpg

it's from the hyperx headphones. But I'm not usre if this works, but theoretically it should.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Because i am making videos and cant afford a new camera but can afford a new mic. Would a modmic be a better soloution? Or maybe a clip on mic

I've heard 500,000 microphones that would be way better than a blue snowball. Also, in the longrun it would not be a good upgrade. Save the money so that you can buy a better camera sooner to replace the abysmal camera on the moto g. Also, with a new camera, it would be likely that it would have a better mic as well.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

I've heard 500,000 microphones that would be way better than a blue snowball. Also, in the longrun it would not be a good upgrade. Save the money so that you can buy a better camera sooner to replace the abysmal camera on the moto g. Also, with a new camera, it would be likely that it would have a better mic as well.

I cant save up for a camera i can only use the money for the microphone now. Otherwise i would put it towards a better camera. Also what better microphones around my price range?

Can you do that on movie maker? Also i need something that is not hooked up to my pc if im recording on phone so when i move around im not in a limted area

yes it should work

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I cant save up for a camera i can only use the money for the microphone now. Otherwise i would put it towards a better camera. Also what better microphones around my price range?

Well, since you're going to be using it along with a phone, I would go with something much smaller. Like, the Samson meteor mic. Which, with proper audio editing skills, rivals the sound quality of something like the blue yeti.

-Ron White