nzxt phantom 410

UrNsFace

does this case gets scartches fast ? i am talking about the white version

i am really afraid of getting this case than to understand that it gets scratches and all it's beautiy goes away......

I've yet to scratch mine and I don't exactly take care of it very well.

I have the original phantom and it doesn't have a scratch

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

my friend has this case and it hasnt scratched, been 3 years since he got the case

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I have the Phantom 410 Black and Orange edition.

I do have scratches on mine. The 5.25" bays have thumscrews to hold an optical drive in position. I wasn't careful enough with the screws and ended up scratching the side of the metal. Fortunately I keep my case below the table so I am not bothered by it, but if I wanted to, I could paint over it or put black tape over it - the colours could blend in easily.

Frankly though, it is easy to avoid, just don't rush the build.

All in all. the case does not scratch easily! Not from what I have seen so far.

It's a great case with great airflow!

my friend has this case and it hasnt scratched, been 3 years since he got the case

I have the Phantom 410 Black and Orange edition.

I do have scratches on mine. The 5.25" bays have thumscrews to hold an optical drive in position. I wasn't careful enough with the screws and ended up scratching the side of the metal. Fortunately I keep my case below the table so I am not bothered by it, but if I wanted to, I could paint over it or put black tape over it - the colours could blend in easily.

Frankly though, it is easy to avoid, just don't rush the build.

All in all. the case does not scratch easily! Not from what I have seen so far.

It's a great case with great airflow!

I've yet to scratch mine and I don't exactly take care of it very well.

I have the original phantom and it doesn't have a scratch

i was just afraid because someone i know has the h230 and if you look at this picture : http://jpg.co.il/view/55b2c8a8543c6.jpg/

the glossy paint (i think this case has the same painting like the 410 ) and he got those scratches afer a few days ( ireally dont knowe how)

i was just afraid because someone i know has the h230 and if you look at this picture : http://jpg.co.il/view/55b2c8a8543c6.jpg/

the glossy paint (i think this case has the same painting like the 410 ) and he got those scratches afer a few days ( ireally dont knowe how)

Excuse the camera quality but yeah, two and a half years and I still haven't scratched my case. And that side panel has been taken off and put on a tile floor more times than I can remember.

post-1744-0-29453300-1437780645_thumb.pn

post-1744-0-29453300-1437780645_thumb.pn

Excuse the camera quality but yeah, two and a half years and I still haven't scratched my case. And that side panel has been taken off and put on a tile floor more times than I can remember.

case.png

i was actually going to ask you why ou took me a picture of your room,than i realized how glossy the case is

i was actually going to ask you why ou took me a picture of your room,than i realized how glossy the case is

haha yeah.

From the pic you linked to, I gathered that the finish on the case was cheap/really poor. The gloss on the 410 will not scratch easily. Unless you get a knife and start stabbing the case ;) Or dragging a screwdriver across it.

:D The finish on it is pretty nice.