suggest me a good gaming / music headset (200$)

CcHiNTA

first i was going with 7.1 (razer kraken) and i was have to buy separate for music (Audio-Technica ATH-M50x) 

but now i have decided to buy only 1 headphone !! so kindly suggest me a good one which are good for gaming and music too !!

budget : 200$

Hyperx cloud

or Steelseries 9h arent half bad but they are NO WHERE NEAR Audio technica / sennheiser quality but i have no experience/knowledge with headphones above 150$

Depending on where you live maybe Sennheiser PC 363Ds, they are more like 300$ in some places though. 

Sennheiser HD558 + Mic

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Go for the Audio Technica M50X along with a modmic. Best of both worlds. 

but gosh omg they arent 7.1, u need 7.1 for music or you are retarded 

said noone ever xD

(i know useless comment but who gives?)

but gosh omg they arent 7.1, u need 7.1 for music or you are retarded 

said noone ever xD

(i know useless comment but who gives?)

he mean both words (game and music)

ik but i was just kidding cause when my little brother got a new gaming headset his first thought was to use 7.1 to listen to music..xD

Go for the Audio Technica M50X along with a modmic. Best of both worlds. 

More like the worst of both worlds, quite literally lol

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Sennheiser Game Zero (closed) or Game one (open)

Or the better option is headphone + modmic 4.0

who cares...

besides 7.1 for gaming is overrated imo

first i was going with 7.1 (razer kraken) and i was have to buy separate for music (Audio-Technica ATH-M50x) 

but now i have decided to buy only 1 headphone !! so kindly suggest me a good one which are good for gaming and music too !!

budget : 200$

Best bet go to an audio store or use the link I have given. Most headset's that are marketed as gaming are pretty shitty HyperX etc...

Best bet go to an audio store or use the link I have given. Most headset's that are marketed as gaming are pretty shitty HyperX etc...

hyperx shitty?

bitch are you high?

(i know they are nothing compared to audiophile gear but "shitty"? Its a step forwards compared to the kraken xD)

Gaming products are almost always overpriced and with lower quality.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

hyperx shitty?

bitch are you high?

(i know they are nothing compared to audiophile gear but "shitty"? Its a step forwards compared to the kraken xD)

Some HyperX are ok, but Razer Kraken is really shitty for the money.

Spoiler

Sennheiser or https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones from mass drop and maybe pick up an amp at a latter time, oh and please troll's keep it civilized. 

+1 Definitely those k7xx for $200, it's a fun sounding headphone compared to Sennheiser stuff and should suits both your gaming and music needs.

Edit: If you can stretch your budget a little, He-400 for $250 is a good option as well.

Beyerdynamic dt770 for closed back dt990 for open+ mod/moov mic.

This. Just follow this.

Fuck M50x

Please do not get the M50X. Its overpriced for what it is, despite the rather good audio quality.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Please do not get the M50X. Its overpriced for what it is, despite the rather good audio quality.

which one you suggest under 200-250$

which one you suggest under 200-250$

What kind of music do you listen to?

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Akg k7xx

Longboarders/ skaters message me!